2015 EAGLES OFF SEASON THREAD

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:23 am

Seems to me , their is alot of EAGLES fans here.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/3/5/8158035/2015-nfl-free-agency-eagles-devin-mccourty-jason-worilds-byron-maxwell

So what do you think guys ?

To me their is alot of great names in Free Agents for the spots we are lacking in Defense, I say after we fill the spots with the VETS, I say pull the trigger for Our Star Oregon State QB.

I think we should Macclin resigned and maybe go for COBBS or/and Andre Johnson. Apparently theres guys from the Draft EAGLES can plug in for RBs.

Sponsor

Sponsor

ademola22
Pro Bowl

Re: 2015 EAGLES OFF SEASON THREAD

Postby ademola22 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Heard Trent Cole got released.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:22 am

You here that? That's the sound of another Chipidelphia player signing with another team.

Better hope they've got some big plans, because they have successfully ditched their three best offensive players on the team in a little under a year.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:06 am

NickyJ wrote:You here that? That's the sound of another Chipidelphia player signing with another team.

Better hope they've got some big plans, because they have successfully ditched their three best offensive players on the team in a little under a year.

Stephen A. Smith claims that Chip Kelly is racist. These moves are his 'proof'. I guess the fact that he acquired a few black and Hispanic players doesn't matter. Ah, Stephen A. Smith. Proving idiocy one pathetic excuse for sports journalism at a time.

Anyway, I myself would say that the Eagles seem to be killing themselves. Hello Dallas, says the NFC East crown in 2015. I hope for their sake that Chip has a plan buried somewhere deep down.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:08 am

RevanFan wrote:
NickyJ wrote:You here that? That's the sound of another Chipidelphia player signing with another team.

Stephen A. Smith claims that Chip Kelly is racist. These moves are his 'proof'. I guess the fact that he acquired a few black and Hispanic players doesn't matter. Ah, Stephen A. Smith. Proving idiocy one pathetic excuse for sports journalism at a time.

Anyway, I myself would say that the Eagles seem to be killing themselves. Hello Dallas, says the NFC East crown in 2015. I hope for their sake that Chip has a plan buried somewhere deep down.

The Racist comment makes no sense,

We replaced our Black Guys, Signed a back up Mexican QB,

and we got dreams of Marcus, Marcus is Pacific Islander from Hawaii.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:43 am

Randall12 wrote:The Racist comment makes no sense,

And thus we have more proof that ESPN is paying Stephen A. Smith way too much money. I don't know how much he makes, but if it is $1, it is too much.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:10 am

RevanFan wrote:
Randall12 wrote:The Racist comment makes no sense,

And thus we have more proof that ESPN is paying Stephen A. Smith way too much money. I don't know how much he makes, but if it is $1, it is too much.

SKIP is a tool bag too, When the REDSKINS name change was hot he was saying For the past 30 years I have had issues to the point where I say WASHINGTON most of the time instead of REDSKINS, HMM I watch your show and I don't see you gagging on your gums at all speaking about REDSKINS before the name change movement.

Return to “Philadelphia Eagles”