McCoy to be Traded

Randall12
MVP

Re: McCoy to be Traded

Postby Randall12 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:33 am

RevanFan wrote:
Randall12 wrote:Can Murray catch at all ?

Yes. In fact, he was one of the leading receivers on our team. That's why everyone whines about his workload. He had 436 carries and 61 catches. He's got good hands, he's a good blocker, and if he goes to Philly, I'll drop dead in my seat.

Well I say that's the man to get, I am sure if he can get his money and BURN DALLAS 2X a year he will do it.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:06 am

Randall12 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Randall12 wrote:Can Murray catch at all ?

Yes. In fact, he was one of the leading receivers on our team. That's why everyone whines about his workload. He had 436 carries and 61 catches. He's got good hands, he's a good blocker, and if he goes to Philly, I'll drop dead in my seat.

Well I say that's the man to get, I am sure if he can get his money and BURN DALLAS 2X a year he will do it.

Actually, he said if Dallas makes an offer that is equal to or slightly less than the better offers he receives, he'll return to Dallas instead.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:13 am

My prediction is the Eagles ground game will be one of the worst in the league. Shady is hard to replace in the backfield and sproles is similar to reggie bush in being great in the screen/passing game but not really a workhorse back at this stage of his career. Unless chip signs a great FA or drafts a good rb that ground game will be the achilles heel of the team and lead them to an 8-8 or 10-6 record and probably miss the playoffs.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Apparently the word is

EAGLES are going after Mark Ingram ! Free Agent !

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:26 am

Randall12 wrote:Apparently the word is

EAGLES are going after Mark Ingram ! Free Agent !

He's good but too injury prone...and no lesean mccoy.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Philadelphia Eagles”