New USFL for Madden 07

albedarnit
All-Pro

New USFL for Madden 07

Postby albedarnit » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:32 pm

Hi everybody! Yeah it's been a while. A lot going on. I'm retiring to the Philippines in November. This is my latest version of the USFL for Madden 07, I've changed a few this. I made a new USFL logo. I changed the uniforms for the General, Maulers, Showboats, Stallions, Renegades,Gold, Outlaws, Panthers and Bulls. I added some teams with upgraded unis including the Boston Yank, Canton Bulldogs, Brooklyn Dodgers, Frankford Yellow Jackets and the Duluth Eskimos. Rosters are '84 USFL, some WFL players and WLAF Players and a few created players including yours truly for my hometown Manchester Warriors. Fell free to make any changes, comments and suggestions. I hope you all enjoy it. If it is a success, I will make a Madden 08 version. Please let me know. Just click the link below to download. Take care everybody!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZmVZaL ... sp=sharing
"Every coach has his own style of play, but when you spend your whole life as a Cowboy, you have to be influenced by what we did." - Tom Landry

New USFL for Madden 07

Sponsor

Sponsor

syboost
All-Pro

Re: New USFL for Madden 07

Postby syboost » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:39 pm

I was only looking at Madden 08, so I missed this 07 mod until yesterday. GREAT mod! The Orlando Renegades stadium looks fantastic and I was impressed with the SD Strike Force (especially as an arena fan, it is cool to see an IFL team).

As a side note, I just finished a season playing with your XFL 2020 uniforms – they really are top notch.

Return to “Madden 07 PC”