Glitch(es)

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Glitch(es)

Postby AaronS » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Ran into an interesting glitch;

Anytime an opponent fair-catches a punt, I (the kicking team) get the ball where it was caught.

Anybody remember this one?

Glitch(es)

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: Glitch(es)

Postby JSamuel » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:14 pm

Wow. That is a pretty bad one by EA. I mean, that's really bad.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:51 am

AaronS wrote:Ran into an interesting glitch;

Anytime an opponent fair-catches a punt, I (the kicking team) get the ball where it was caught.

Anybody remember this one?

Yea it happens once in a while usually when I did a lot of button/keyboard mashing and also sometimes if you need to defrag your hard drive or game or just do a plain reinstall then that glitch doesn't happen anymore.....

I found most glitches can be avoided by keeping a separate partition for your games like Madden and not installing/editing that partition with new software to keep madden running fast and glitch free......while all the software/daily stuff should be on your other partition....I've tried this numerous times and so far no glitches in madden or nba 2k for well over a year.....so I believe my theory is correct :D....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:13 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Yea it happens once in a while usually when I did a lot of button/keyboard mashing and also sometimes if you need to defrag your hard drive or game or just do a plain reinstall then that glitch doesn't happen anymore.....

I figured re-install was the best bet.

I'm liking the gameplay of '07. Seems cleaner than '08. Less insanity with the DBs and WRs, they don't have the supernatural abilities they have in '08.

The visuals are a little rough, but I can live with them.

.. Too bad the stat engine is so jacked. I HATE having to clean up the bad stats at the end of every season in franchise mode.

Return to “Madden 07 PC”