Looking for uniform help for World League roster and franchise....

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:00 pm

...I have been working on a World League of American Football project for a bit. I am creating the league starting at 1992 featuring the teams and players from those first two years, 1991 and 1992. I have been building the roster featuring all of the 91 and 92 players, operation discovery players, and future operation discovery players on the free agents list from 1995-1998. Plus, a whole bunch of other neat players from that 1991 and 1992 era. I got all of the logos from the Official Team Uniforms and Logos, P2 download on the wiki files page.

I am struggling with uniforms, and I think the default made in the game ones look ugly. Is there anyone interested in creating uniforms for this WLAF project? I would greatly appreciate the help. The problem for many, though is... I am doing for this Madden 07. I've had enough with 08 and it's random crashing hi-jinks. Plus, I really like Madden 07 the best.

I am still working on the roster and it will be done in the next two weeks.

"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Sponsor

Sponsor

endicottroad
Rookie

Re: Looking for uniform help for World League roster and franchise....

Postby endicottroad » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 am

Good morning.
Any chance you could post the roster and other files? I've been working on a WLAF franchise for some time and can't seem to get things right. About to give up in frustration.

Thanks.

ER

Return to “Madden 07 PC”