USED THE MOD HAD SOME ISSUES ONE GAME

warlockliches
Rookie

Postby warlockliches » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:24 pm

i used the mod for madden 7 my team is the toronto warlocks or liches. i also play a warlock in world of war craft. I like liches from dungeon and dragon and toronrto is biggest city so used it. I hope that if torontor grudlies doest gets mad i can move to another city if he does . Im also rhinos on here but wanted to make a lich team. I used the warlock logos in the mad wolf team stuff. Fun stuff. But anyways... I was playing the tenneesse titans with generic nlf roster that came from here . Everytime i scored a touchdown i crashed so i had to save after every touchdown i scored..I was using moonbax settings and i modified my profile setting in windows xp. to be 88 93. it pissed me off so bad i ran up the score 66 13 againstr the titans and saved after each score...It was like the computer was mad at me. The next game and all the other games i played for the first season never crashed it was kinda creepy. I dont know if something was wrong with titans or if was just an odd glitch. Also i was just using basic madden 7 default playbooks. I gave up on playing madden 08 cuz i hate the black background and i got 1070 gtx graphics card zotac that cost a fortune so ican run madden 7 at a nice picture now. I needed a really nice card cuz my processor is a few years old now and i didnt feel like buying a new board and processor so just upped my computer performance with a really nice card. Besides im not sure how much 2 more cores would have helped for the money. I think it was more economically speed efficient to get this card i got. Plus im big gamer and i wanted to run games like crysis 3 and shdadow of mordor at ultra. I also want to try VR someday. Anways I think madden 8 is just to dark. it bothers me. but anyways thanks to all who made mods for this game .. I for some reason only need to install direct x from the disc for madden 7 in window 10 and i can play it with madden 8 i would have to install three different direct x to get it to work and it all had issues...I tried a version i bought in the store several years ago, amazon version and version i downloaded off the internet all had issues. So ive just finally decided to give up on madden 8. That the only glitch i had though was with the titans. In madden 08 i was alway having problems and my rosters never seemed to work right. I dont care either way. Madden 07 is cheaper either way and i only play generic rosters. But yes the FFIV works for madden 7 works other than that one bugged game. Oh and if lichental doesnt like me being liches or warlock i can just be the warlocks i dont care wasnt trying to copy anybody just have similar interests is all sorry. Thanks for the great sight guys. Keep it up. Oh my favorite player is Matthew Stafford like him way before anyone else did. And i used to love watching Barry Sanders run all over the place. Yup im alions fan =). take care guy and thanks again.

Sponsor

Sponsor

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Re: USED THE MOD HAD SOME ISSUES ONE GAME

Postby ycleped » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:27 pm

what even
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

warlockliches
Rookie

Re: USED THE MOD HAD SOME ISSUES ONE GAME

Postby warlockliches » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:57 pm

still having issues whenever i score a touchdown at my home stadium i crash to desktop . not sure why or go for it on fourth down.

edit.

damn just scored and thin crashes.. I have question plz should i be using and update playbook or default game one? Maybe there is something else that is supposed to be in the documents folder. I followed this for instructions.

Important, only use these other files from the mod (no need to modify from the mod ):
uniforms.dat
loaddata.dat
moviedat.dat
StreamedData.db
US_LIB_ADPLACEHOLDERS.dat
US_LIB_FE_BACKGROUNDS.dat
UIS_LOAD.dat

Return to “Madden 07 PC”