Re-allow relocation in an 07 franchise

JPK
Hall of Fame

Postby JPK » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi there!

I started a custom franchise 12 seasons ago told it to disallow relocation. Now I'd like to allow it again, and I thought there was a way in an 07 editor (NZA or MaddenAmp), but I can't seem to find it. I tried the 08 editor and did find the option, but it gives me an error message and doesn't let me save.

Is there an utility or an option I don't know about? My other options would be to forget about it, or finally learn about TexMod. Or maybe convert to roster and start a new franchise. *shrug*

Thank you for your time and take care!

JP

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Re-allow relocation in an 07 franchise

Postby RevanFan » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Moved to proper forum.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Satanhhh
Rookie

Postby Satanhhh » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:38 pm

As far as I know, I don't believe there is a way to reactivate allowing relocation. I tend to keep busy but if I have some time at some point I'll have a look and see if I can come up with something for you. Sorry, I know this isn't much help as it doesn't answer your question.

JPK
Hall of Fame

Postby JPK » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Satanhhh wrote:As far as I know, I don't believe there is a way to reactivate allowing relocation. I tend to keep busy but if I have some time at some point I'll have a look and see if I can come up with something for you. Sorry, I know this isn't much help as it doesn't answer your question.

I finally figured it out! I used the Madden 08 Editor, version 2.0 I believe. It has a Relocation tick box in the franchise tab. My franchise was in the offseason stage, and I kept getting an error message when I tried to save. Luckily, I also had a copy of my franchise at the Pro Bowl week. I could check the Relocation box and save without problem, and then go on with the offseason.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, btw! :D

Return to “Madden 07 PC”