Nza's Editor 1.9 for Madden 07

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Thank you very much for keeping the Madden PC community together. I sure do miss Football-Freaks.

I took a hiatus when that old site went down, but years later I have a growing interest to play old Madden 07.

Does anyone out there still have Nza's Editor 1.9? The last one made for 07.

1.3 for 08 works on rosters, but it loads errors every time with a franchise.
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Sponsor

Sponsor

superben21
MVP

Re: Nza's Editor 1.9 for Madden 07

Postby superben21 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:18 pm

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14551

There is one uploaded in the comments, not sure if its exactly what your looking for thought.

***Next time post this in the "Madden 07" section. Might help the appropriate people find the post sooner.. :)
~ Superben21 | An active moderator at one point or another.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Thank you very much for your help. I do apologize for posting in the wrong area. It was an amateur move. I didn't realize till after I posted that there were separate forums for 07 and 08.

This unfortunately is not what I am looking for. Thank you anyway. I keep getting the same error message when the franchise loads and it won't save. I am sure good ol' 07 was a little different. This seems exactly like 1.3 for 08. But, again thanks.

Thanks to good ol' Madden Amp 4.0 I am still in luck!
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Moderator Action: Topic moved to proper forum.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:25 am

This is the only editor I have for Madden 07

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:49 am

Thanks Rixster. Nice to see the old FF logo, too.

This still isn't exactly what I am looking for. I am running W7, but in XP compatibility mode. So, heck, I don't know. This loads and saves rosters fine, but when I load a franchise I get an error and I can't save. You can see below, at that funny overlap on the team captains. (it's been a long while) but that wasn't there I think with 1.9, the last Nza's editor I used with bulletproof results.

With Madden Amp 4.0, though, I am not out to lunch. I have some loose ends to tie up with my NFL 1986 project and then I will begin a journal just like the old FF days.

Thanks again to you all for preserving this! :D

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:08 am

Do you have the .net frameworks installed? because thats what the error looks like.......

Here is the 06 Editor 2.9 ........maybe it will work.......

By the way......I can make your 86 roster work with Nicks uniforms if you want? Let me know :D

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:27 am

Well, thanks again. But still no luck. I have .net frameworks 4. I unistalled and reinstalled. The 06 editor is just the same, so I think something is funny. I have access to an xp computer, and I might try it again on that.

What exactly is Nick's Uniforms? Is it Texmod?

Return to “Madden 07 PC”