Madden 06 Uniforms

gioisaloser
Rookie

Madden 06 Uniforms

Postby gioisaloser » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:38 am

I'm new to this forum, let alone any forum, so don't yell at me if I do something wrong. :lol: It's a shame 06 doesn't get the same amount of love as 2k5 or 08 does. I've been struggling with a problem for the last week and I hope there's an experienced modder who will come in clutch for me. 08's easily moddable, for the most part, but it's not the same as 06. Most of everything is alike but especially the uniforms, they really get to me. I can't get into the DATs with the editor to view each uniform and individually update them, and no uniform file made for 08 will fit the layout of 06. Trust me, I've messed with the TUNI in the db file. I even copy and pasted the TUNI from an 08 franchise save to my 06 franchise save so the uniforms would fit the layout, and ordinarily this would fix that problem but no, with Madden of course we have to break all sense of logic. So yeah, I'm in a pickle and was hoping someone would have like a 2015-ish updated uniform file for Madden 06 instead of 08. I have an entire file of uniforms perfect for each team I just have no way of inputting them. I wish I had the capabilities of building my own Madden debug mode so everything could just be pathed in instead of being placed into files because this is ridiculous LMAO

Madden 06 Uniforms

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden 06 Uniforms

Postby Rixster67r » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:47 am

This might help...... viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23609

Return to “Madden 06 PC”