Mods for Madden 06/NFL Head Coach?

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Fri May 14, 2021 4:44 pm

Any graphic mods available that haven't been listed? Roster updates, etc?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Mods for Madden 06/NFL Head Coach?

Postby RevanFan » Fri May 14, 2021 11:28 pm

TheRareButter wrote:Any graphic mods available that haven't been listed? Roster updates, etc?

I don't think there are, but if I remember correctly, rosters and other mods could be converted from 08 to 06 without too many changes, and someone did get 08 rosters working in Head Coach. Don't know if we ever got bigger things like uniforms running, but it would be worth trying them out if the data files have the same structure as the ones in Madden. If you could add updated uniforms and rosters to Head Coach... I'd have to install it again and give it a whirl. I haven't played it in a VERY long time.

If you're familiar at all with the DB Editor and DAT File Replacer, I'd suggest giving editing Head Coach files a try to see what you can come up with. If I had more time, I would do it myself, but I currently don't. Though... send me a PM in a few weeks and I might give it a shot.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Fri May 14, 2021 11:54 pm

RevanFan wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:Any graphic mods available that haven't been listed? Roster updates, etc?

I don't think there are, but if I remember correctly, rosters and other mods could be converted from 08 to 06 without too many changes, and someone did get 08 rosters working in Head Coach. Don't know if we ever got bigger things like uniforms running, but it would be worth trying them out if the data files have the same structure as the ones in Madden. If you could add updated uniforms and rosters to Head Coach... I'd have to install it again and give it a whirl. I haven't played it in a VERY long time.

If you're familiar at all with the DB Editor and DAT File Replacer, I'd suggest giving editing Head Coach files a try to see what you can come up with. If I had more time, I would do it myself, but I currently don't. Though... send me a PM in a few weeks and I might give it a shot.

I'm not very computer savvy, but I have the DB editor and edited some of the coaches for my own personal use. Rogerjinx said that he'd get the rosters for HC06 updated soon as well so I'll just let the pros do it and deliver the message to the people that play the game lol

mytreds
Pro Bowl

Postby mytreds » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:59 pm

Any updates? Any mods available for Madden 06 these days?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:13 am

If you're comfortable using Texmod I can do an optimized dats for 06 and you can use the TPFs for the X mod v3.

I've already done one for Madden 05(WIP)

mytreds
Pro Bowl

Postby mytreds » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:46 pm

elguapo wrote:If you're comfortable using Texmod I can do an optimized dats for 06 and you can use the TPFs for the X mod v3.

I've already done one for Madden 05(WIP)

I've read your Xmod page and I still can't make heads or tails of what that actually does or how to use it :(

Return to “Madden 06 PC”