Madden 05 sliders

thegipper
Rookie

Re: Madden 05 sliders

Postby thegipper » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:05 pm

I know Gridiron. There are a lot of options I lose going back to 04, but again, we spent countless hours designing brand new plays not only for us, human owners, but also for all the CPU controlled teams and the games are always the same. If you are winning the CPU will always cheat to keep the score close. I also have the impression that on those games when I struggle to move the ball, the CPU will also punt a lot, once again, to keep the score unrealistically close. Of course I prefer the Madden 08 graphics (we made 32 uniforms for our custom league) and all the custom plays and audibles, but I just can't stand playing football games where you always know how the CPU is going to behave.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Gridiron
MVP

Postby Gridiron » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:23 pm

thegipper wrote:I appreciate it Aarons. It's been a while since Madden 05 but you are right, I think I remember those super cb's and linebackers. I'm afraid the choice gotta be Madden 04: good sim stats, punt returns and all around more realistic game.

Amazon is selling Madden 2004 brand new for 99¢.
http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-2004-P ... 198&sr=1-7
Only 15 left in stock--order soon.

Once again, I just wish the texmod utility and Packfans' plabook editor worked with this version.

Me too.
GRIDIRON! The 1st physics based computer football simulation.

thegipper
Rookie

Postby thegipper » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks but I have them all since Madden 02! In fact, for the last few days I've installed them all (04 to 08) trying to figure which one's going to be my football fix this fall.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm

as for sim stats, i suggest activating the "correct sim stats/apply hc adjustments" option under "coaches" on MadEditor v1.3

unless youre talking about simulation stats in-game, then getting good enough with my sliders should give you a decent outcome
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

thegipper
Rookie

Postby thegipper » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Good to know, I will!

Return to “Madden 2005 PC”