Game won't load profile or anything, acting weird

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
8tee5ive
Rookie

Postby 8tee5ive » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:45 pm

The last thing I did in Madden 08 was play the last regular season game in franchise mode, save everything (twice) and then quit like I always do before shutting down my PC. This morning when I boot up the game weirdly on the start screen there's no music like there always is. So I click to advance to the main menu screen and not only is there still no music per usual but instead of seeing only Bears players, fav team, I see players from all NFL teams. My profile and all data shows up but the game won't read any of it. My profile name is there but there doesn't seem to be any information associated w it anymore and it's grayed out. When I try to load the Franchise mode I had been playing I get a message reading: "There was an error loading the file. It may be damaged..." but an older franchise mode will load. When I go to soundtrack the game crashes. So some things load, some dont. I'll attach pictures so you guys can see exactly what Im talking about. So now I'm not sure what to do and worried I may have lost hours of gameplay and settings I had saved. Is anyone here familiar with this issue and able to help or can link me to somewhere that can give me any insight? Im thinking the files somehow got corrupted but hoping that isn't the case. If so I guess the question then would be how to prevent this from happening in the future and figuring out how it happened this time. I would greatly appreciate any helpful feedback. Also sorry if this issue has been addressed before, I dont use this site much at all or forums for that matter. I searched online but couldn't find anything for Madden 08 specifically and figured this was my best bet. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Attachments
IMG_2687.JPG
IMG_2687.JPG (3.06 MiB) Viewed 492 times
IMG_2686.JPG
IMG_2686.JPG (2.24 MiB) Viewed 492 times
IMG_2685.JPG
IMG_2685.JPG (1.56 MiB) Viewed 492 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Troubleshooting”