Crashing in Superstar Mode

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
Kiko
Rookie

Postby Kiko » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:36 am

Hey guys, I'm new to this Madden modding thing, and overall on the forums, so yeah.
Anyway, my game shows "Error: Failed" when I try to simulate the pre season, and after I finish simulating for second time (to enter regular season) the game crashes. Also even if I decide to play the games, I'm not a starter or anything. (I suppose it has something to do with the depth chart?)
I am using ROGERJINX's 18-19' roster, and I think I installed the FF/FI files (unless there is another program or way to do it?) properly.
Are the rosters not meant for the Superstar mode or I installed them wrongly?
I basically have no knowledge about Madden mods and how to properly install them, I just assumed like any other game, you just put the files in the installation folder, and of course the roster file in My Documents folder.
Note: I also used Cheat Engine to boost my player lmao but that has nothing to do with it, right? I've read about the NZA editor but I don't know how to properly use it, thats why I'm using Cheat Engine.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kiko
Rookie

Re: Crashing in Superstar Mode

Postby Kiko » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:22 am

Alright so, I actually managed to fix this, so it looks like I was dumb, there was no mistake anywhere LOL
All I did was open the game again and continue with the default rosters and everything was fixed.
I'm sorry this might seem as an easy thing for y'all but I'm new to these mods so yeah.
Any way to change the year tho, its still 2007?

Return to “Troubleshooting”