Weekly Tasks /Email Tab

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
donwash
All-Pro

Weekly Tasks /Email Tab

Postby donwash » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:45 pm

There is a picture of a player, Marcus Cooper CB of the Bears, who isn't on the roster of my franchise team appearing on all emails not sent from another player in the current 2018 mod. Does anyone know how to resolve this because it wasn't an issue in the 2017 mod?

Weekly Tasks /Email Tab

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: Weekly Tasks /Email Tab

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:17 pm

donwash wrote:There is a picture of a player, Marcus Cooper CB of the Bears, who isn't on the roster of my franchise team appearing on all emails not sent from another player in the current 2018 mod. Does anyone know how to resolve this because it wasn't an issue in the 2017 mod?

I have seen it too and not sure who that was until you mentioned it. I think I need to change his portrait id and revert that slot to the original.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:32 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
donwash wrote:There is a picture of a player, Marcus Cooper CB of the Bears, who isn't on the roster of my franchise team appearing on all emails not sent from another player in the current 2018 mod. Does anyone know how to resolve this because it wasn't an issue in the 2017 mod?

I have seen it too and not sure who that was until you mentioned it. I think I need to change his portrait id and revert that slot to the original.

Yeah, his portrait appears there no matter what team you control.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:33 pm

rogerjinx wrote:

I became curious about your comment and discovered that slot #0 in UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat for 2018 has the portrait of Marcus Cooper and the same one in the 2017 file is a blue portrait. I replaced slot #0 in the 2018 file with the blue portrait from the 2017 one and it resolved the issue.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:27 am

donwash wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

I became curious about your comment and discovered that slot #0 in UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat for 2018 has the portrait of Marcus Cooper and the same one in the 2017 file is a blue portrait. I replaced slot #0 in the 2018 file with the blue portrait from the 2017 one and it resolved the issue.

Nice catch! Thanks mate.

Return to “Troubleshooting”