3rd Season Super Bowl Won't Load It Crashes

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:22 pm

I am in the third season of my Franchise and have had no trouble until now with the Super Bowl playing. I watch cpu vs cpu and the first 2 superbowls loaded fine but now in the third season it won't start the Super Bowl it tries to start it then it crashes. I am only using the main mod with the 5 mandatory downloads and calhoupe's scripts. I have included my franchise file if someone could please help me with this issue It is ready to start the superbowl. Thanks.

Also I want to mention that I have been having trouble with the game crashing when there is a penalty in a Cowboys game. I don't know why it just happens in there games but it is very frustrating. I have totally reinstalled the game and mod twice but this problem will not go away. I am on Windows 7 Home Premium and having the issues with the penalty crashing.
nfldude
Attachments
Ssn5.7z
(867.27 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: 3rd Season Super Bowl Won't Load It Crashes

Postby RevanFan » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:18 am

nfldude wrote:I am in the third season of my Franchise and have had no trouble until now with the Super Bowl playing. I watch cpu vs cpu and the first 2 superbowls loaded fine but now in the third season it won't start the Super Bowl it tries to start it then it crashes. I am only using the main mod with the 5 mandatory downloads and calhoupe's scripts. I have included my franchise file if someone could please help me with this issue It is ready to start the superbowl. Thanks.

Also I want to mention that I have been having trouble with the game crashing when there is a penalty in a Cowboys game. I don't know why it just happens in there games but it is very frustrating. I have totally reinstalled the game and mod twice but this problem will not go away. I am on Windows 7 Home Premium and having the issues with the penalty crashing.
nfldude

The crashing with the penalty is because a Windows update brought the Windows 10 issues to Windows 7. You'll just have to disable penalties until calhoupe updates his scripts.

I'm going to check out the file shortly.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:05 pm

These are the only updates I have taken for Windows 7 is there one or more that I could maybe uninstall to stop the crashing?
Attachments
MyUpdates.7z
(141.52 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:51 pm

nfldude wrote:These are the only updates I have taken for Windows 7 is there one or more that I could maybe uninstall to stop the crashing?

I have no idea what update caused it, but I know Windows 7 users are getting crashes now too. Just disable penalties or save the game a LOT.

I've got some homework to do for school, but I'll look at your file when I'm done.
My Cowboys Journal

nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:54 pm

Sounds good thanks.

nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:15 pm

I thought I should mention that the superbowl crash is not just a problem with the franchise itself. I started a whole new franchise from scratch and simulated through to season 3 and the superbowl still crashed. I am sure I have the mod setup right but it might be a problem with the files or something the way I have them. I followed all the instructions when I installed the mod so I don't think it's that but I just wanted to mention this.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:12 pm

nfldude wrote:I thought I should mention that the superbowl crash is not just a problem with the franchise itself. I started a whole new franchise from scratch and simulated through to season 3 and the superbowl still crashed. I am sure I have the mod setup right but it might be a problem with the files or something the way I have them. I followed all the instructions when installed the mod so I don't think it's that but I just wanted to mention this.

You used the mod's default roster when you created the franchise?

If that's the case, I'll have to create my own franchise to test.
My Cowboys Journal

nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:08 pm

Yes I used the mod's default roster for the franchise.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:01 pm

nfldude wrote:Yes I used the mod's default roster for the franchise.

Let me look at your file first. If I don't see anything strange, I'll run tests with the default roster.
My Cowboys Journal

nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:26 pm

Ok thanks here is the file again.
removed

Return to “Troubleshooting”