Madden 08 with Mods - Injuries Don't Go Into Effect

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
avuman
Rookie

Postby avuman » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:57 pm

I modded Madden 08 with all of the beginners FAQ recommendations.

Strangely, my players will get injured for multiple weeks, but then the next game, they will be right back in the game like there has been no injury.

If I look at the injury report, the players are still listed there as being out for multiple weeks.

Anyone else running into this?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Madden 08 with Mods - Injuries Don't Go Into Effect

Postby RevanFan » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Did you search the forum before posting? This is a common issue. Make sure you don't have any injured players in free agency.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

avuman
Rookie

Postby avuman » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Ah, I'll check that.

I did attempt to do a search, but I guess this issue hasn't been brought up recently - I didn't find any relevant posts in the first 3 pages. Thanks RevanFan.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:43 pm

avuman wrote:Ah, I'll check that.

I did attempt to do a search, but I guess this issue hasn't been brought up recently - I didn't find any relevant posts in the first 3 pages. Thanks RevanFan.

My suggestion is to ALWAYS check the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist first. The free agent issue is one of the mentioned steps to check off.
My Cowboys Journal

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:10 pm

RevanFan wrote:

My suggestion is to ALWAYS check the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist first. The free agent issue is one of the mentioned steps to check off.

If I may add, you shouldnt have also injured players in PS Squad (TGID 1008) since it has the close identity as the FA (TGID 1009). Having both with injured players will make those that in the active teams playing during the game.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:18 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

If I may add, you shouldnt have also injured players in PS Squad (TGID 1008) since it has the close identity as the FA (TGID 1009). Having both with injured players will make those that in the active teams playing during the game.

That isn't true. I've held injured players on my practice squad team for more than 50 seasons and I've never had injured players play in a game. Only the free agent team, 1009, needs to be free of injuries.
My Cowboys Journal

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:26 pm

RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:My suggestion is to ALWAYS check the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist first. The free agent issue is one of the mentioned steps to check off.

That isn't true. I've held injured players on my practice squad team for more than 50 seasons and I've never had injured players play in a game. Only the free agent team, 1009, needs to be free of injuries.

Really? Good to hear that. All the while I thought it can cause that issue. One member here told me that he doesnt have injured players in FA so I thought the PS Squad is causing the issue.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:48 pm

I have only seen Injured players show up in Exhibition games ..but never in Franchise.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Troubleshooting”