Free Agents not showing up in the game

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
cdcool
MVP

Re: Free Agents not showing up in the game

Postby cdcool » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:24 am

Rixster67r wrote:if free agents do not show up in game but show up in an editor.......

Load your franchise in game and release any player to the free agents then go to the free agents and edit that player ...... equipment, etc and then navigate away from the free agents and then back and they should all be there......

Are you saying do this in the NZA Editor? "Load your Franchise in Game" ?
I have Free Agents that are showing up in the NZA Editor but not in the game

Sponsor

Sponsor

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:10 am

RevanFan wrote:
cdcool wrote:
RevanFan wrote:We need a lot more info. What stage of the season/offseason are you in? What kind of edits have you done to your franchise? Have you followed the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist? Have you noticed any other issues?

Hello RevanFan, I'm in week one in my second year.
My issue was related to not having cleaned out the Practice Squad, which I've done now and I'm in the process of making sure no Free Agents have Contracts.

So you've fixed it?

No, not fixed yet, I have Free Agents that show up in the Editor and not in the game. I now have 450 Free Agents listed in the Editor and all have no Contracts and no game crashes.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:25 am

cdcool wrote:
Rixster67r wrote:if free agents do not show up in game but show up in an editor.......

Load your franchise in game and release any player to the free agents then go to the free agents and edit that player ...... equipment, etc and then navigate away from the free agents and then back and they should all be there......

"Load franchise in-game" means just that. Open up Madden (the "Game" that you are "in"), and load your franchise.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:33 am

RevanFan wrote:
cdcool wrote:

"Load franchise in-game" means just that. Open up Madden (the "Game" that you are "in"), and load your franchise.

That's how you would normally start a game right?
How can I release a player to Free Agents if he's not showing up in the game?

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:49 am

rogerjinx wrote:
cdcool wrote:
RevanFan wrote:We need a lot more info. What stage of the season/offseason are you in? What kind of edits have you done to your franchise? Have you followed the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist? Have you noticed any other issues?

My issue was related to not having cleaned out the Practice Squad, which I've done now and I'm in the process of making sure no Free Agents have Contracts.

Could you do me a favor? Could you check the number of players in your franchise using both NZA Editor and DBEditor.

I can see Players in the Editor but they don't show up in the game.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:43 am

rogerjinx wrote:
cdcool wrote:

Could you do me a favor? Could you check the number of players in your franchise using both NZA Editor and DBEditor.

So apparently if you don't delete the Practice Squad before the next season begins you are screwed.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:47 am

cdcool wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
cdcool wrote:

So apparently if you don't delete the Practice Squad before the next season begins you are screwed.

Correct. I use the Practice Squad for players that are on IR and bring them back after the ProBowl but before the offseason.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:50 am

rogerjinx wrote:
cdcool wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Correct. I use the Practice Squad for players that are on IR and bring them back after the ProBowl but before the offseason.

Where do you bring them back too Free Agents?

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:47 pm

I'm now seeing 809 Free Agents in the NZA Editor and not that may in the game itself and If I move a Free Agent to a Team that Free Agent is not showing up on the Team in the Game. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:25 pm

cdcool wrote:I'm now seeing 809 Free Agents in the NZA Editor and not that may in the game itself and If I move a Free Agent to a Team that Free Agent is not showing up on the Team in the Game. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

You have to use the DBEditor 3.0 too. The number of players in the PLAY table are the one that shows up ingame.

Return to “Troubleshooting”