Super Bowl End Zone Art Issue

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: Super Bowl End Zone Art Issue

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:19 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:I remember putting double endzones on some TMdl files that's why it caused overlapping. TEZ2 are used by teams during Super Bowl.. Will look into a fix once I get a hand on my computer.

Roger, not sure if the additional image below helps, but it looks like the game is placing the home team's end zone art in both end zones for Super Bowl LV.

I actually designed it that way. One slot but 2 endzones.

Sponsor

Sponsor

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:06 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:I remember putting double endzones on some TMdl files that's why it caused overlapping. TEZ2 are used by teams during Super Bowl.. Will look into a fix once I get a hand on my computer.

Roger, not sure if the additional image below helps, but it looks like the game is placing the home team's end zone art in both end zones for Super Bowl LV.

Right, but for the Super Bowl the game should be picking an end zone from each team, not two from only one team. That's the issue.

dgavieira
Rookie

Postby dgavieira » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:25 am

KeepinItTeal wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

Right, but for the Super Bowl the game should be picking an end zone from each team, not two from only one team. That's the issue.

Since the Rams are now a Super Bowl team, any solution for this issue?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:38 pm

TEZ2 is using a two endzone TMdl. The solution to this is to make TEZ1 the TEZ2 endzone(single endzone) then before playing the super bowl set TEZ2=0

After the super bowl set TEZ2 back to it's original value to have the custom endzones back. Then repeat the process for any team with custom endzones that reach the super bowl.

Return to “Troubleshooting”