missing graphics for the chain crew rods (poles)?

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
JPMoneyman
All-Pro

Postby JPMoneyman » Tue May 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Hey folks,

Been having a graphics issue where the down markers (poles) for the sideline crew are missing in the game. Possibly due to mods or something? I have the latest mod FF (whatever it is I can't remember! - 2017/18 season) and am running Calhoupe's scripts 1.69. Anyone know why the poles aren't showing up? Anyone else even had that as an issue ever?
Not a major, I can handle it without it but would be nice to see them there in a game. It's probably something I haven't placed in the right folder or something probably but if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I'd like to fix it if I can.

Thanks

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: missing graphics for the chain crew rods (poles)?

Postby BUS36 » Tue May 08, 2018 6:58 pm

something in the 1.69 scripts, I have had.. the 1.68 scripts are almost the same and the down markers show up, I am using that one.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Tue May 08, 2018 7:00 pm

JPMoneyman wrote:Hey folks,

Been having a graphics issue where the down markers (poles) for the sideline crew are missing in the game. Possibly due to mods or something? I have the latest mod FF (whatever it is I can't remember! - 2017/18 season) and am running Calhoupe's scripts 1.69. Anyone know why the poles aren't showing up? Anyone else even had that as an issue ever?
Not a major, I can handle it without it but would be nice to see them there in a game. It's probably something I haven't placed in the right folder or something probably but if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I'd like to fix it if I can.

Thanks

If you are using Windowed Mode with calhoupe's scripts, go to the Menu and then System Settings. DON'T change anything, and then click Done.

JPMoneyman
All-Pro

Postby JPMoneyman » Tue May 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Thank you sarcasticface!

That worked a treat! Everything shows up. Thanks for the assist.

JPMoneyman
All-Pro

Postby JPMoneyman » Tue May 08, 2018 8:59 pm

BUS36 wrote:something in the 1.69 scripts, I have had.. the 1.68 scripts are almost the same and the down markers show up, I am using that one.

Thanks for the advice BUS36.
It appears there is a solution that allows you to use the 1.69 script. Have a look at the posts. Sarcsticface gave some advice and it worked a treat.
It may work outside of the windowed mode maybe.
I started the game in windowed mode and followed the advice and wallah! It worked! Then I went back in without windowed mode and did the same thing. The graphics of the marker poles were still there. So maybe that will help you too.

Return to “Troubleshooting”