Slow Sprint in Franchise Online Co-op

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
Norway34
Rookie

Postby Norway34 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:43 pm

Hello Footballers, first post here but long time Madden 07-08 die hard. Thanks for all your work to allow my buddy and I to continue to play even though we live far apart now.

The mods seem to be working well and we're co-op playing/spawning a franchise, but his sprinting is inconsistent. He'll be WR sprinting fine until the ball is about 2/3 of the way to him, then he slows down like he's running in mud and no longer sprinting. Fatigue is turned off. We've tried multiple button layouts. He has been playing with a wireless xbox one controller and we think that might be the problem so he's ordered a wired 360 controller and we'll report back with our findings.

There is simply no better football game for two safeties to roam the field getting pick 6's and we will be playing this for the rest of our lives. So thanks again to you all for your amazing dedication.

Sponsor

Sponsor

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Re: Slow Sprint in Franchise Online Co-op

Postby NickyJ » Thu May 03, 2018 5:58 pm

Does he have the same problem in single player at all? One of my controllers has weird corners on the analog stick that makes the player stop moving at full speed, as if I weren't pushing my stick to the edge. My controller is a Logitech one, I don't know what Xbox controllers might be like.

Return to “Troubleshooting”