Black Field When Using Updated Equipment.

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:21 am

I was trying to play a game at Bills stadium and I keep getting crashe before I even start a game. I've updated the stadium manually, and even adding the newest FF Mod and even using RogerJinx's newest rosters they all crash. Even when I load the rosters up and try to preview the stadium it crashes. Any ideas?

Edit: Weird it works without Calhoupe's scripts. Is this one of those things were you need to make the ST35 0?

Edit 2: Okay, nvm. I was able to get it working by loading the newest rosters into a franchise and using the stadium csv and importing it into my current franchise. But, the black field issue is still occuring, with or without Calhoupe's scripts, when I use Trey's updated equipment (or in FF's case just the helmets). Why is that?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: Black Field When Using Updated Equipment.

Postby Rixster67r » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:26 pm

I am not going to be much help here but I wanted to say that I have been having the same issue until I downloaded the new updates for the FF mod yesterday....... Now everything seems to be fine without running calhoupes scripts ......

In another issue I cant seem to get pc matic supershield to allow calhoupes scripts....... it completely removes the app everytime I unzip it and I cant seem to find out where I add it as an exception....... considering contacting pc matic at this point.....

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:59 pm

The issue isn't caused specifically by the equipment. It's caused by an overload of graphics that are too high resolution. My suggestion is to just play with the mod as it is set up by default, and avoid using trey's equipment until we figure out a way to get it all working. Note that his helmets are included in the mod. At least the first version of the helmets are included.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:01 pm

RevanFan wrote:The issue isn't caused specifically by the equipment. It's caused by an overload of graphics that are too high resolution. My suggestion is to just play with the mod as it is set up by default, and avoid using trey's equipment until we figure out a way to get it all working. Note that his helmets are included in the mod. At least the first version of the helmets are included.

Yeah, i meant the second most updated version include in the lastest ff mod release. It gives me black fields.

i just re read your post again, treys helmets in the lastest ff mod are the newest ones. they're way more detailed than the previous ones.

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:47 am

Am I supposed to change all of the stadium's st35 to 0?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Brock wrote:Am I supposed to change all of the stadium's st35 to 0?

There shouldn't be any changes necessary if you're not using anything other than what's included in the mod. Everything works absolutely fine for me.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:07 pm

I got it working. I think I had plyrface.dat in the folder as well.

Return to “Troubleshooting”