Can't sim or play game in franchise mode

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
Dutch2552
Rookie

Postby Dutch2552 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:46 pm

I recently installed heisman 14 and it's addon. I played a few games and wanted to make a franchise using the teams it provided. Using the video that was in the download of the addon file, I exported teams i wanted and imported them. Then using DB editor and madwolf made a franchise save with all the teams I wanted, but when I am in that save I can't sim or play any of the games. Is there anything I can do to fix this or did I install the mod incorrectly

Sponsor

Sponsor

nomorepatssb
Rookie

Re: Can't sim or play game in franchise mode

Postby nomorepatssb » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:41 pm

For anyone out there still having this problem, I found the solution (and it doesn't matter what mods you have installed). This is a stadium problem, either the Heisman mod team or Lionsfan made one little oops. In my franchise, the game that wouldn't sim was Wisconsin vs Arkansas St.

Start the NZA editor, open your Franchise file.

Go to the Teams tab. Find your two problem teams (mine were the afformentioned Wisconsin Badgers and Ark. Red Wolves). Take note of each's 'Stadium ID'. In my case they were 58 and 62, respectively.

Go to the Stadium tab, find which Stadiums have those IDs. They're ordered numerically by that ID so it's not hard to find.

In my case, the stadium IDs were all off by one. Stadium ID 62 (for Arkansas) didn't exist, and all the teams above that ID were using the wrong stadium. If you want to fix that you can go ahead and change all the stadium IDs to ther proper values.

OTHERWISE (or if you don't care that much)... Give the problem team a stadium that isn't being used.

Go back to the Teams tab and change the problem team's Stadium ID to a different one. Click SAVE.

Heisman doesn't use the normal NFL stadiums so I just gave Arkansas the Lucas Oil Stadium (Colts). If you're using a mod that does use the base stadiums, you could give them a practice stadium I suppose. Good luck!

Return to “Troubleshooting”