madden 08 crash on windows 10

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
oscarsmidt74
Rookie

Postby oscarsmidt74 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:03 am

hello everyone, I have a problem madden crashes as soon as you load the game, I read the previous posts on the problems but I could not fix, I updated the drivers, the graphics cards etc ... I went well on the properties of the game but nothing, someone can help me thanks.

Sponsor

Sponsor

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Re: madden 08 crash on windows 10

Postby NickyJ » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:01 pm

It's a problem affecting most of Windows 10's users and doesn't have a complete solution yet, though there has been progress towards fixing it. You can read more about it here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20210

oscarsmidt74
Rookie

Postby oscarsmidt74 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:20 pm

NickyJ wrote:It's a problem affecting most of Windows 10's users and doesn't have a complete solution yet, though there has been progress towards fixing it. You can read more about it here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20210

I read your post and I did almost everything but I can not solve the problem, I uninstalled and rinstalled but nothing, yet even old games of EA SPORTS type cricket 07 0 rugby 08 do not give problems on windows 10 anyway thanks I hope to solve.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:43 pm

oscarsmidt74 wrote:
NickyJ wrote:It's a problem affecting most of Windows 10's users and doesn't have a complete solution yet, though there has been progress towards fixing it. You can read more about it here: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/view ... 22&t=20210

I read your post and I did almost everything but I can not solve the problem, I uninstalled and rinstalled but nothing, yet even old games of EA SPORTS type cricket 07 0 rugby 08 do not give problems on windows 10 anyway thanks I hope to solve.

Uninstalling and reinstalling will not fix the issue. The issue is caused by the way memory addresses are accessed in Windows 10 version 1709. The only way to potentially fix the issue right now is through using version 1.67+ of calhoupe's Madden scripts.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

oscarsmidt74
Rookie

Postby oscarsmidt74 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:10 pm

RevanFan wrote:
oscarsmidt74 wrote:
NickyJ wrote:It's a problem affecting most of Windows 10's users and doesn't have a complete solution yet, though there has been progress towards fixing it. You can read more about it here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20210

Uninstalling and reinstalling will not fix the issue. The issue is caused by the way memory addresses are accessed in Windows 10 version 1709. The only way to potentially fix the issue right now is through using version 1.67+ of calhoupe's Madden scripts.

sorry could you explain me better how do I am a little ignorant. :lol:

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:13 pm

oscarsmidt74 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
oscarsmidt74 wrote:I read your post and I did almost everything but I can not solve the problem, I uninstalled and rinstalled but nothing, yet even old games of EA SPORTS type cricket 07 0 rugby 08 do not give problems on windows 10 anyway thanks I hope to solve.

Just read through the thread NickyJ linked for you. The last post on page two is by calhoupe. He discovered a way to potentially reduce crashes caused by Windows 10.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

oscarsmidt74
Rookie

Postby oscarsmidt74 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:48 pm

RevanFan wrote:
oscarsmidt74 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Uninstalling and reinstalling will not fix the issue. The issue is caused by the way memory addresses are accessed in Windows 10 version 1709. The only way to potentially fix the issue right now is through using version 1.67+ of calhoupe's Madden scripts.

Just read through the thread NickyJ linked for you. The last post on page two is by calhoupe. He discovered a way to potentially reduce crashes caused by Windows 10.

it crashes the same,I have the windows 1709 update

Return to “Troubleshooting”