Game crashes whenever I start a game?

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
InfiniteFest
Rookie

Postby InfiniteFest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:49 pm

I can access stuff on the main screen, but whenever I try to start a game, Madden crashes. I'm using the Jinx 2017 Roster

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: Game crashes whenever I start a game?

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:37 pm

InfiniteFest wrote:I can access stuff on the main screen, but whenever I try to start a game, Madden crashes. I'm using the Jinx 2017 Roster

Do you have the latest FF/FI Mod? What specific match are you playing? What stadium so we can figure it out.

JPK
Hall of Fame

Postby JPK » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Could it have anything to do with depth charts? Maybe try taking control of every team, and reorder every depth chart in game?

InfiniteFest
Rookie

Postby InfiniteFest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:21 pm

Do you have the latest FF/FI Mod? What specific match are you playing? What stadium so we can figure it out.

Yeah I have the latest FF/FI mods I'm sure. I'm trying to do whatever NFCN team they have up vs Vikings at US Bank Stadium.

Could it have anything to do with depth charts? Maybe try taking control of every team, and reorder every depth chart in game?

I did that but the game still crashes.

Reignman
Rookie

Postby Reignman » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:53 pm

I'm having the same problem. Using FF mod XVI with Jinx rosters and 2017 schedule. In fact I'm having this issue with most of the new stadiums. US Bank, Mercedes, AT&T, StubHub, and the LA Coliseum all crash when you try to start a game. Levi and Lucas Oil both work fine however.

It's not a roster issue because when I sim past the home games for these teams I can play their road games just fine (as long as it's not in one of these stadiums). I did reorder all rosters anyway and made sure no players had $0 contracts.

Just noticed the game crashes when you try to pick these stadiums in exhibition mode too. As soon as you select them from the stadium select menu. None of these these stadiums are even available in exhibition mode with the default roster, except Levi and Lucas Oil, the 2 that coincidentally work. If you load the Jinx roster then these stadiums become available and crash when you try to select them.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:10 pm

You shouldn't be using the XVI mod with Roger's latest roster. You have to use the newest mod files. The XVI mod doesn't have any of the new stadiums.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Reignman
Rookie

Postby Reignman » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:31 pm

RevanFan wrote:You shouldn't be using the XVI mod with Roger's latest roster. You have to use the newest mod files. The XVI mod doesn't have any of the new stadiums.

Thanks! And bummer. Do any of the FF mods have the newer stadiums, or can I add them myself?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:21 pm

Reignman wrote:
RevanFan wrote:You shouldn't be using the XVI mod with Roger's latest roster. You have to use the newest mod files. The XVI mod doesn't have any of the new stadiums.

Thanks! And bummer. Do any of the FF mods have the newer stadiums, or can I add them myself?

Like I said, the newest mod files have them. The XVI mod is nearly two years old. You have to download the five required packages from the mod thread. CORE FILES, PROGRAM FILES, PRIMARY GRAPHICS, SECONDARY GRAPHICS, and GAMEPLAY.

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19683
My Cowboys Journal

Reignman
Rookie

Postby Reignman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:28 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Reignman wrote:

Like I said, the newest mod files have them. The XVI mod is nearly two years old. You have to download the five required packages from the mod thread. CORE FILES, PROGRAM FILES, PRIMARY GRAPHICS, SECONDARY GRAPHICS, and GAMEPLAY.

Ahhh my apologies, I hadn't realized FF mod had it's own thread, I should have looked. I went to the download page and grabbed the latest one I saw there, which was the XVI. I figured it was kinda old, but up until recently I had been using XIII so it seemed new to me haha.

And the download page I refer to is here:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18332

But good deal, as a Vikings fan I was getting tired of looking at Rodgers on the main menu of XVI haha. Please tell me he's no longer on the most recent version *crosses fingers* ... well I guess I'll soon find out xD. Thanks!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:49 pm

Reignman wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Reignman wrote:Thanks! And bummer. Do any of the FF mods have the newer stadiums, or can I add them myself?

Ahhh my apologies, I hadn't realized FF mod had it's own thread, I should have looked. I went to the download page and grabbed the latest one I saw there, which was the XVI. I figured it was kinda old, but up until recently I had been using XIII so it seemed new to me haha.

And the download page I refer to is here:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18332

But good deal, as a Vikings fan I was getting tired of looking at Rodgers on the main menu of XVI haha. Please tell me he's no longer on the most recent version *crosses fingers* ... well I guess I'll soon find out xD. Thanks!

I believe the cover has no specific team or player.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Troubleshooting”