Calhoupe's Scripts Help

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
peterparker
Banned

Calhoupe's Scripts Help

Postby peterparker » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:51 pm

I use just the keyboard when I play, and I often run it with my QB, but since S (the dive button) is also the (lateral button), I can't dive, and if I don't dive, I fumble, and if I fumble, I lose. Any way to fix this?

Calhoupe's Scripts Help

Sponsor

Sponsor

tomkatt
All-Pro

Re: Calhoupe's Scripts Help

Postby tomkatt » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:20 pm

peterparker wrote:I use just the keyboard when I play, and I often run it with my QB, but since S (the dive button) is also the (lateral button), I can't dive, and if I don't dive, I fumble, and if I fumble, I lose. Any way to fix this?

I thought if you used the d-pad it modified it further, and that QB slide was on d-pad + dive? So if you're running with the QB, use the D-pad instead of the stick. Otherwise, you can always turn the feature off. I think it's an interesting idea but I don't personally use it.

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:10 pm

tomkatt wrote:
peterparker wrote:I use just the keyboard when I play, and I often run it with my QB, but since S (the dive button) is also the (lateral button), I can't dive, and if I don't dive, I fumble, and if I fumble, I lose. Any way to fix this?

I thought if you used the d-pad it modified it further, and that QB slide was on d-pad + dive? So if you're running with the QB, use the D-pad instead of the stick. Otherwise, you can always turn the feature off. I think it's an interesting idea but I don't personally use it.

peterparker wrote:I use just the keyboard when I play

tomkatt
All-Pro

Postby tomkatt » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:45 pm

peterparker wrote:
tomkatt wrote:

Doh, my bad I missed that. On Keyboard I think alt is the modifier to slide.

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:55 pm

tomkatt wrote:
peterparker wrote:
tomkatt wrote:

Doh, my bad I missed that. On Keyboard I think alt is the modifier to slide.

Okay, thanks.

Return to “Troubleshooting”