Madden 08 Crashes after crowdnoise

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden 08 Crashes after crowdnoise

Postby NickyJ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:28 pm

I'm not sure what the problem could be, since vanilla Madden hasn't given me any trouble like that. Best I can recommend is reinstalling the game. Speaking of which: Did you get the game off a DVD or from Amazon?

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:23 am

From what I've experienced in the past, you may have several things causing the problem....

1st. Your profile may be corrupt in that case you have to delete your profile/settings (backup/write them down) and create a new profile in madden. There is no logic to why it gets corrupted it just happens sometimes.

2nd. Your sound card may need a new driver or your may need to reinstall directX or .net framework 3.5,4.5 which you can do via the control panel > turn on/off windows features and just click on .net framework 3.5,4.5 option (be sure to have your windows 8.1 cd/iso) file handy when doing this because sometimes it will require it to install.

3rd. A windows update may have screwed up your game, try uninstalling the update or reinstalling the game. Another option is to defrag your hard drive which sometimes organizes the hard drive so that madden's files and other pc files run smoother/better for access/read times by the hard drive for gaming....Try a system restore to an earlier point in time when the game was working.....that may be the fastest way to get the game going again.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Troubleshooting”