Franchise Crashes After 1st Offseason

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
musicallyadd
Rookie

Postby musicallyadd » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:25 pm

I've been trying to use the previous year (2003, 2004 and 2005) madden rosters as my Madden 08 franchise and none of them seem to work (franchise crashes after first offseason, once trying to start or bypass Training Camp). It has done this both with and without running the FF mod-- even when running vanilla with nothing else (except the roster) it does the same. I've tried looking for contract issues, making sure the free agent pool was under 420, and tried reordering depth charts and still couldn't get it to work. And just as a heads up, it DOES work with the default Madden 08 roster. So I'm kind of at an impasse. I've read and tried the things in the tips/tricks for crashes thread as well as poking around other troubleshooting threads and haven't found anyone experiencing anything similar.

Any tips or perhaps a copy of 03/04/05 rosters that might work without a hitch? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sponsor

Sponsor

musicallyadd
Rookie

Re: Franchise Crashes After 1st Offseason

Postby musicallyadd » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:55 pm

Additional information, when I go to the email option in the franchise, it has an email on the PDA, but under "sent:" it says "!!!Unknown Franchise Stage!!!" so I would assume that has something to do with the issues. Has anyone seen that happen?

Theov
MVP

Re: Franchise Crashes After 1st Offseason

Postby Theov » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:00 am

I used to have no problem with the 2003 roster, but on my laptop I have also problems - it crashes after the first season.
The Pro Bowl badges are not cleared and when I skip thru training camp it crashes. This is for the 2003, 04 and some other rosters....
No signature needed.

Return to “Troubleshooting”