Crash during "Initializing Roster Management"

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
donwash
All-Pro

Re: Crash during "Initializing Roster Management"

Postby donwash » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:22 pm

I just discovered that I have a few teams with players with glitched $0M salaries in the 11th week of the season. I always use the Franchise Guides during the off season, and have never checked for this issue. Does this mean it has never occurred before because I have never had a problem? I'm going to fix it since I know it's wrong.

Sponsor

Sponsor

TheLandFan
Rookie

Postby TheLandFan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:25 pm

Awesome, guys, I can confirm that this fix worked like a charm! Long live Madden 08!!!!

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:22 pm

donwash wrote:I just discovered that I have a few teams with players with glitched $0M salaries in the 11th week of the season. I always use the Franchise Guides during the off season, and have never checked for this issue. Does this mean it has never occurred before because I have never had a problem? I'm going to fix it since I know it's wrong.

Perhaps they ended up with $0M salaries after the roster management period? It seems like that's the window when they crash, so the next time you reach the offseason it would crash there.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:03 am

donwash wrote:I just discovered that I have a few teams with players with glitched $0M salaries in the 11th week of the season. I always use the Franchise Guides during the off season, and have never checked for this issue. Does this mean it has never occurred before because I have never had a problem? I'm going to fix it since I know it's wrong.

TheLandFan wrote:Awesome, guys, I can confirm that this fix worked like a charm! Long live Madden 08!!!!

I'm getting this crash now. How did you find all the guys with $0 salaries? Did you just have to scroll through every player using NZA's editor?? Thanks for any help.

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:23 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:

TheLandFan wrote:Awesome, guys, I can confirm that this fix worked like a charm! Long live Madden 08!!!!

I'm getting this crash now. How did you find all the guys with $0 salaries? Did you just have to scroll through every player using NZA's editor?? Thanks for any help.

I don’t recall but I think I manually checked every player signed to each team starting with the Bears after I discovered the issue.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:17 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:

It's pretty simple to figure out in-game. When viewing your roster, change the team to "All" and sort by salary. When sorting with the lowest values coming up first, you'll be able to see if any players who are on a roster has $0 salary.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:37 am

Danchat wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

It's pretty simple to figure out in-game. When viewing your roster, change the team to "All" and sort by salary. When sorting with the lowest values coming up first, you'll be able to see if any players who are on a roster has $0 salary.

Yeah, I wound up checking it all using that method and fixed any $0 salaries. Still crashing. So maddening!

Return to “Troubleshooting”