Please allow us to switch side?

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
thehotsung8701
Rookie

Re: Please allow us to switch side?

Postby thehotsung8701 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:34 am

This game is a poor PC port. You can't use your controller for half of the menu without the mouse. Having to do the save and quit is very time consuming and a hassle and here is why. You save and then quit is the easy part. The files area is not on the main menu and you have to go through 2 more tab before you can load your game. Some drive get easy interception or a quit 3 and out and you have to do this constantly.

Something so simple, leave it to EA to screw it up and make it a pain the arse. This game is fun and probably the closest Madden that can be somewhat compare to NFL 2k5 and this leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Sponsor

Sponsor

lichtental
MVP

Postby lichtental » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:38 am

thehotsung8701 wrote:This game is a poor PC port. You can't use your controller for half of the menu without the mouse. Having to do the save and quit is very time consuming and a hassle and here is why. You save and then quit is the easy part. The files area is not on the main menu and you have to go through 2 more tab before you can load your game. Some drive get easy interception or a quit 3 and out and you have to do this constantly.

Something so simple, leave it to EA to screw it up and make it a pain the arse. This game is fun and probably the closest Madden that can be somewhat compare to NFL 2k5 and this leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Try to send a private message to calhoupe and ask him if he can do something with cheat engine

thehotsung8701
Rookie

Postby thehotsung8701 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:25 pm

lichtental wrote:
thehotsung8701 wrote:This game is a poor PC port. You can't use your controller for half of the menu without the mouse. Having to do the save and quit is very time consuming and a hassle and here is why. You save and then quit is the easy part. The files area is not on the main menu and you have to go through 2 more tab before you can load your game. Some drive get easy interception or a quit 3 and out and you have to do this constantly.

Try to send a private message to calhoupe and ask him if he can do something with cheat engine

Thanks for the advice. I'll do that!

Why are games like Skyrim, you can mod everything out of it and games like this there are hard code?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:35 pm

thehotsung8701 wrote:
lichtental wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I'll do that!

Why are games like Skyrim, you can mod everything out of it and games like this there are hard code?

Some developers love it when people make mods to enhance and extend the life of games. Others are EA.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

thehotsung8701
Rookie

Postby thehotsung8701 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:50 pm

RevanFan wrote: Some developers love it when people make mods to enhance and extend the life of games. Others are EA.

Can you switch side in Madden 15?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:54 am

thehotsung8701 wrote:
RevanFan wrote: Some developers love it when people make mods to enhance and extend the life of games. Others are EA.

How would I know? I'm never going to play the crappy new Madden games. I would assume that you can, but with how much difficulty, I know not.
My Cowboys Journal

thehotsung8701
Rookie

Postby thehotsung8701 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:17 am

RevanFan wrote:
thehotsung8701 wrote:

How would I know? I'm never going to play the crappy new Madden games. I would assume that you can, but with how much difficulty, I know not.

Speaking like a true Yoda fan. Do you know of any Madden games (xbox 360) that let you switch side in franchise mode? If there is any?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:19 am

thehotsung8701 wrote:Speaking like a true Yoda fan. Do you know of any Madden games (xbox 360) that let you switch side in franchise mode? If there is any?

I don't play any games on console. I'm only a PC gamer (which is why GTA V is killing me.) I can't help you about anything on consoles. Sorry.
My Cowboys Journal

hsfpc
Banned

Postby hsfpc » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:24 am

I am not sure this is what you want , but ,in Play Now or Franchise , simply assign a controller to each team before starting. I do it with the keyboard/mouse for one side and an xbox controller for the other. You can choose both the offensive and defensive plays. When playing offense , if you don't want to select a defense , just wait a few seconds and the game will do it for you and play defense against you.
"Just call me Hank!"
Better Fields
Better Officials

thehotsung8701
Rookie

Postby thehotsung8701 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:50 pm

hsfpc wrote:I am not sure this is what you want , but ,in Play Now or Franchise , simply assign a controller to each team before starting. I do it with the keyboard/mouse for one side and an xbox controller for the other. You can choose both the offensive and defensive plays. When playing offense , if you don't want to select a defense , just wait a few seconds and the game will do it for you and play defense against you.

Will I be able to play against the CPU with 2 controllers since I have 2 360 controllers cause I think that what you mean right? And if this is what you meant and it everything that I think you mean, you really made my day!!

Return to “Troubleshooting”