Madden freezes after Coin Toss

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
RevanFan
Legend

Re: Madden freezes after Coin Toss

Postby RevanFan » Tue May 01, 2018 11:33 am

Theov wrote:I am experiencing the same problem. It said my save game was corrupt and now it crashes after the coin toss whenever I want to play a game.

This thread hasn't been active in four years. Please follow the a Basic Troubleshooting Checklist. If that doesn't help, respond in detail with your issues.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Theov
MVP

Postby Theov » Wed May 02, 2018 12:25 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Theov wrote:I am experiencing the same problem. It said my save game was corrupt and now it crashes after the coin toss whenever I want to play a game.

This thread hasn't been active in four years. Please follow the a Basic Troubleshooting Checklist. If that doesn't help, respond in detail with your issues.

I fixed it by renaming my NFL Madden 08 folder in my documents and copying the files in the newly made string. Only my profile was lost... No idea how it happened. Maybe a writing error.
No signature needed.

omun76
Rookie

Postby omun76 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Nothing but an absolute waste of time. Since I bought this game and downloaded all of the modules and utilities, I have spent more time trying to figure out why the my game keeps crashing and freezing than I have playing it. Please spare me the "well I haven't experienced any problems" good for you. Don't get me wrong, I sincerely believe that all the guys responsible for all new updates and innovative modifications have nothing but great intentions and should really be the ones responsible for putting out the annual Madden product, I'm mentally exhausted and frustrated with all the headaches that come with this game. The purpose of playing a video game is to relax and get away from the world. If wanted to deal with more, I would stay at work all day. I'll probably get banned after this but, don't care. To with this fragile game that freezes and crashes for every little microscopic thing. Now Madden truly sucks on every single gaming system and computer.
Edited for language

Return to “Troubleshooting”