Franchise Uniforms/Training Camp

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
Tabuu17
Veteran

Re: Franchise Uniforms/Training Camp

Postby Tabuu17 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:49 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Tabuu17 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Download MadMod X from the starting guide for new players. The one you want is a part of that package.

How do I copy the TGID stuff to the other one?

They're both open in Excel or similar program? Just drag to select all of the rows, then CTRL+C from one and CTRL+V into the other.

How do you mean? Sorry I'm very new to the DB

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Tabuu17 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Tabuu17 wrote:How do I copy the TGID stuff to the other one?

They're both open in Excel or similar program? Just drag to select all of the rows, then CTRL+C from one and CTRL+V into the other.

You edit CSV files in Excel or a similar spreadsheet editor.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

Tabuu17
Veteran

Postby Tabuu17 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:29 am

RevanFan wrote:
Tabuu17 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:They're both open in Excel or similar program? Just drag to select all of the rows, then CTRL+C from one and CTRL+V into the other.

How do I do that?

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Tabuu17 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Tabuu17 wrote:How do you mean? Sorry I'm very new to the DB

How do I do that?

After opening your 2012 franchise file that you want to copy the uniforms from, open it in Madden DB Editor and go to the TUNI table on the far left. Once you've selected it, click on "Export CSV". Do the same for the franchise whose uniforms you want to change. Then go to the folder where the CSVs were exported (most likely "Documents\DB CSV Output"). Open the csv files that was exported using Excel or any other spreadsheet editor, like RevanFan said. After that, go to the last columns in each of the csv files using your spreadsheet editor and delete the last columns. With all that done, start at number 8 in RevanFan's guide.

RevanFan wrote:The UNIFORMS file alone is not all you need. For an existing franchise, fixing up uniforms is complicated.

My suggestion to make it as easy as possible is this.

1. Install the FF/FI XVI mod completely.
2. Start a franchise using [Default Roster]. Save it as soon as you can.
3. Open your NEWLY SAVED (XVI) franchise in the DB Editor.
4. Open the TUNI table and extract it to CSV.
5. Close the franchise and open your REAL franchise.
6. Open the TUNI table and extract it to CSV.
7. Open BOTH CSV files.
8. In the CSV for your REAL franchise, sort it by the TGID column, and delete all values for TGID's 0-31.
9. Sort the CSV for the XVI franchise by TGID, and select and copy all rows with a TGID of 0-31. Paste them into your REAL CSV.
10. In your REAL CSV, delete the number in the right-most cell in the top row.
11. Once again, sort the REAL CSV by TUCO (lowest to highest) and then by TGID (lowest to highest or highest to lowest). Save.
12. Import the CSV for your REAL franchise into the TUNI table. Save if it looks correct.
13. Load the game and test.

Tabuu17
Veteran

Postby Tabuu17 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:13 pm

NickyJ wrote:
Tabuu17 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:You edit CSV files in Excel or a similar spreadsheet editor.

How do I do that?

After opening your 2012 franchise file that you want to copy the uniforms from, open it in Madden DB Editor and go to the TUNI table on the far left. Once you've selected it, click on "Export CSV". Do the same for the franchise whose uniforms you want to change. Then go to the folder where the CSVs were exported (most likely "Documents\DB CSV Output"). Open the csv files that was exported using Excel or any other spreadsheet editor, like RevanFan said. After that, go to the last columns in each of the csv files using your spreadsheet editor and delete the last columns. With all that done, start at number 8 in RevanFan's guide.

RevanFan wrote:The UNIFORMS file alone is not all you need. For an existing franchise, fixing up uniforms is complicated.

My suggestion to make it as easy as possible is this.

1. Install the FF/FI XVI mod completely.
2. Start a franchise using [Default Roster]. Save it as soon as you can.
3. Open your NEWLY SAVED (XVI) franchise in the DB Editor.
4. Open the TUNI table and extract it to CSV.
5. Close the franchise and open your REAL franchise.
6. Open the TUNI table and extract it to CSV.
7. Open BOTH CSV files.
8. In the CSV for your REAL franchise, sort it by the TGID column, and delete all values for TGID's 0-31.
9. Sort the CSV for the XVI franchise by TGID, and select and copy all rows with a TGID of 0-31. Paste them into your REAL CSV.
10. In your REAL CSV, delete the number in the right-most cell in the top row.
11. Once again, sort the REAL CSV by TUCO (lowest to highest) and then by TGID (lowest to highest or highest to lowest). Save.
12. Import the CSV for your REAL franchise into the TUNI table. Save if it looks correct.
13. Load the game and test.

It kinda works now. The players have free agent uniforms on and when I go into training camp, they have some other uniform on. Is it supposed to do that?
P.S.-I have to restart the game each time I complete a training camp activity since it crashes if I do another

Return to “Troubleshooting”