Tabuu17 wrote: RevanFan wrote:
Tabuu17 wrote:How do you mean? Sorry I'm very new to the DB
You edit CSV files in Excel or a similar spreadsheet editor.
How do I do that?
After opening your 2012 franchise file that you want to copy the uniforms from, open it in Madden DB Editor and go to the TUNI table on the far left. Once you've selected it, click on "Export CSV". Do the same for the franchise whose uniforms you want to change. Then go to the folder where the CSVs were exported (most likely "Documents\DB CSV Output"). Open the csv files that was exported using Excel or any other spreadsheet editor, like RevanFan said. After that, go to the last columns in each of the csv files using your spreadsheet editor and delete the last columns. With all that done, start at number 8 in RevanFan's guide.
RevanFan wrote:The UNIFORMS file alone is not all you need. For an existing franchise, fixing up uniforms is complicated.
My suggestion to make it as easy as possible is this.
1. Install the FF/FI XVI mod completely.
2. Start a franchise using [Default Roster]. Save it as soon as you can.
3. Open your NEWLY SAVED (XVI) franchise in the DB Editor.
4. Open the TUNI table and extract it to CSV.
5. Close the franchise and open your REAL franchise.
6. Open the TUNI table and extract it to CSV.
7. Open BOTH CSV files.
8. In the CSV for your REAL franchise, sort it by the TGID column, and delete all values for TGID's 0-31.
9. Sort the CSV for the XVI franchise by TGID, and select and copy all rows with a TGID of 0-31. Paste them into your REAL CSV.
10. In your REAL CSV, delete the number in the right-most cell in the top row.
11. Once again, sort the REAL CSV by TUCO (lowest to highest) and then by TGID (lowest to highest or highest to lowest). Save.
12. Import the CSV for your REAL franchise into the TUNI table. Save if it looks correct.
13. Load the game and test.