Madden 08 crashes by just closing the game

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
blaazerm333
Rookie

Postby blaazerm333 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:06 am

New user here, installed the latest necessary FF/FI mod, 2022 roster mode and am running the game through calhoupes latest scripts with just a few things enabled. (New ot rules, sideline removal, and CPU hit stick) I can run the game up until I actually try to play something (mini camp, practice, game... Etc...) It hits the loading screen, turns black, and then closes the game with no error reports and Ollydbh doesn't catch it despite jit debug being turned on. I've tried running launch Madden through script, through the texmod, and through main.exe with the scripts window open. All result in the exact same crash. No idea what I could do to fix it right now.
Running windows 10 with it set to XP 3 compatibility mode

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Madden 08 crashes by just closing the game

Postby RevanFan » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:49 am

blaazerm333 wrote:New user here, installed the latest necessary FF/FI mod, 2022 roster mode and am running the game through calhoupes latest scripts with just a few things enabled. (New ot rules, sideline removal, and CPU hit stick) I can run the game up until I actually try to play something (mini camp, practice, game... Etc...) It hits the loading screen, turns black, and then closes the game with no error reports and Ollydbh doesn't catch it despite jit debug being turned on. I've tried running launch Madden through script, through the texmod, and through main.exe with the scripts window open. All result in the exact same crash. No idea what I could do to fix it right now.
Running windows 10 with it set to XP 3 compatibility mode

Sounds like something isn't installed correctly. Did you follow the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist? Also, are you certain you installed the FF/FI mod correctly? You can test by loading the <default roster> and seeing if there's no crashes in Play Now.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Troubleshooting”