Franchise corrupt

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 12342
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Franchise corrupt

Postby RevanFan » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:04 am

LeNordique wrote:Got the same message with my franchise file after trying to load it. I tried opening with NZA editor as suggested but got a similar message saying the file is corrupted. Could I have done something while editing in MaddenAMP that caused the game to think the file is corrupted?

Did you just open it in NZA or did you hit the save button?
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

Re: Franchise corrupt

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

LeNordique
Pro Bowl
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:59 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Franchise corrupt

Postby LeNordique » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:59 am

RevanFan wrote:
LeNordique wrote:Got the same message with my franchise file after trying to load it. I tried opening with NZA editor as suggested but got a similar message saying the file is corrupted. Could I have done something while editing in MaddenAMP that caused the game to think the file is corrupted?

Did you just open it in NZA or did you hit the save button?


Tried opening it in NZA but I got a crash/file corrupted message every time I tried to do anything, like saving the file
Image

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 12342
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Franchise corrupt

Postby RevanFan » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:07 am

LeNordique wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
LeNordique wrote:Got the same message with my franchise file after trying to load it. I tried opening with NZA editor as suggested but got a similar message saying the file is corrupted. Could I have done something while editing in MaddenAMP that caused the game to think the file is corrupted?

Did you just open it in NZA or did you hit the save button?


Tried opening it in NZA but I got a crash/file corrupted message every time I tried to do anything, like saving the file

Post your file. I'll take a look at it.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

LeNordique
Pro Bowl
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:59 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Franchise corrupt

Postby LeNordique » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:36 am

Attached...much obliged
Attachments
Patriots2021.fra
(9.95 MiB) Downloaded 5 times
Image

LeNordique
Pro Bowl
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:59 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Franchise corrupt

Postby LeNordique » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:18 am

RevanFan wrote:
LeNordique wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Did you just open it in NZA or did you hit the save button?


Tried opening it in NZA but I got a crash/file corrupted message every time I tried to do anything, like saving the file

Post your file. I'll take a look at it.


Sorry to press on this since you're doing it as a favor, but I wanted to see if you've had a chance to look over the file yet
Image

User avatar
StingRay68
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1003
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Re: Franchise corrupt

Postby StingRay68 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:19 am

LeNordique wrote:Sorry to press on this since you're doing it as a favor, but I wanted to see if you've had a chance to look over the file yet

Dolphins dont have a special teams coach, not sure if that is what is causing corruption error though

LeNordique
Pro Bowl
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:59 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Franchise corrupt

Postby LeNordique » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 pm

StingRay68 wrote:
LeNordique wrote:Sorry to press on this since you're doing it as a favor, but I wanted to see if you've had a chance to look over the file yet

Dolphins dont have a special teams coach, not sure if that is what is causing corruption error though


Thanks for that...I just fixed Miami's special teams coach but got the same error (file may be damaged) when I tried to load. Time to think about starting a new franchise is the file's beyond hope?
Image

User avatar
StingRay68
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1003
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Re: Franchise corrupt

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:20 am

LeNordique wrote:Thanks for that...I just fixed Miami's special teams coach but got the same error (file may be damaged) when I tried to load. Time to think about starting a new franchise is the file's beyond hope?

Did you use an editor on the file when the franchise was in draft stage or free agent stage? I remember trying to edit a franchise during those stages and it getting corrupted.

LeNordique
Pro Bowl
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:59 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Franchise corrupt

Postby LeNordique » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 am

StingRay68 wrote:
LeNordique wrote:Thanks for that...I just fixed Miami's special teams coach but got the same error (file may be damaged) when I tried to load. Time to think about starting a new franchise is the file's beyond hope?

Did you use an editor on the file when the franchise was in draft stage or free agent stage? I remember trying to edit a franchise during those stages and it getting corrupted.


Yep, using MaddenAMP, and everything worked fine for the first ~8 games of the season...I'm usually tweaking things in MaddenAMP all the time without issues but I'm wondering if I set off something last time I was in there (and I don't think I did anything weird or drastic like messing with schedules)
Image

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 12342
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Franchise corrupt

Postby RevanFan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:31 pm

LeNordique wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
LeNordique wrote:
Tried opening it in NZA but I got a crash/file corrupted message every time I tried to do anything, like saving the file

Post your file. I'll take a look at it.


Sorry to press on this since you're doing it as a favor, but I wanted to see if you've had a chance to look over the file yet

Sorry, I haven't had as much time lately as I had anticipated.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.


Return to “Troubleshooting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests