Franchise fake stats?

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Franchise fake stats?

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:23 am

Hi guys, I know this may have been talked about before but I can't find the old forum post. For my franchise file, I keep getting fake stats for my qb (Tannehill) in the games that I play (no simulations). I have literally thrown for no interceptions in 10 weeks (most of the time I'm running with Henry lol) but magically my interception count on my player stats show 24 ints and a bunch of other bogus yardage. Is there any way to fix this franchise bug in my franchise file? Also, whenever I sim the week it stops on certain teams. I've done the recalculate the salary fix using NZA but it hasn't helped. The only other thing I can think of is the depth chart but not sure how that would fix the stat bug.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Franchise fake stats?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Franchise fake stats?

Postby RevanFan » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:12 am

ultimatum77 wrote:Hi guys, I know this may have been talked about before but I can't find the old forum post. For my franchise file, I keep getting fake stats for my qb (Tannehill) in the games that I play (no simulations). I have literally thrown for no interceptions in 10 weeks (most of the time I'm running with Henry lol) but magically my interception count on my player stats show 24 ints and a bunch of other bogus yardage. Is there any way to fix this franchise bug in my franchise file? Also, whenever I sim the week it stops on certain teams. I've done the recalculate the salary fix using NZA but it hasn't helped. The only other thing I can think of is the depth chart but not sure how that would fix the stat bug.

Post your franchise file. I want to take a look at it.

Have you followed the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist?
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: Franchise fake stats?

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:10 am

Thanks RevanFan, I recently used NZA to manually correct the stats for Tannehill but still the issue remains.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Troubleshooting”