New HDD/Windows & Cannot Activate Madden 08?!

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: New HDD/Windows & Cannot Activate Madden 08?!

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:57 pm

Murray wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
grit2112 wrote:Hey ultimatum77 - joined this group as i too was trying to get back into madden after a few seasons, and of course got the same activation problems everyone else did - do you think you could PM me your solution? Thanks.

Check your inbox for the solution! :) Also just helpful hint, reply in the forums with the quote reply option so users know to respond to you when they get the notification...For example I'm quoting your previous message so that you get a notification when you logon that it (your question) has been answered in this forum. Just a helpful suggestion to help you get faster responses from fellow forum users.

ultimatum77 , I hope you can help me too? :)
I have the same problem with the activation of my good old madden 08 on a new pc...

Sure, Check your inbox for the solution, if you need a new updated link (sometimes it times out) just let me know....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

shanklingill
Rookie

Postby shanklingill » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:18 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
Murray wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
Check your inbox for the solution! :) Also just helpful hint, reply in the forums with the quote reply option so users know to respond to you when they get the notification...For example I'm quoting your previous message so that you get a notification when you logon that it (your question) has been answered in this forum. Just a helpful suggestion to help you get faster responses from fellow forum users.

I have the same problem with the activation of my good old madden 08 on a new pc...

Sure, Check your inbox for the solution, if you need a new updated link (sometimes it times out) just let me know....

Hey Ultimatum. I have the same problem, wiped the hard drive and now I cant get in the game.

Is it possible to get some help dude, Id appreciate it a lot ( I need my madden and my dusty old machine isnt going to play Madden 19!!)

Thanks in advance

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:54 pm

shanklingill wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
Murray wrote:

Hey Ultimatum. I have the same problem, wiped the hard drive and now I cant get in the game.

Is it possible to get some help dude, Id appreciate it a lot ( I need my madden and my dusty old machine isnt going to play Madden 19!!)

Thanks in advance

Ask Revanfan or JSamuel, they will set you up since they have my tools as im not on site much anymore due to work. Thanks! -U77
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Troubleshooting”