Madden Crashes When a Flag is Thrown

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden Crashes When a Flag is Thrown

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:36 pm

catfood9000 wrote:Success! I removed scripts and re-downloaded the stand alone game and scripts 1.69 and I now have no further problems! The troubleshooting videos are very helpful. I am going to watch more of those as well.

Now I can start looking into modding the game! Specifically jersey and logo updates. Any recommendations?

Thank you all for helping! I am very glad I can play the game again!

There are written tutorials on both of those mods. Look here for some to look things over. Check out all pick6's tutorials on how to upgrade logo graphics via TexMod.
I haven't done a video on either of those yet and I doubt that I will for the uniforms, but you can check out this thread by 1312qohelet that will get you lots of information on them. http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=18756
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Sponsor

Sponsor

catfood9000
Rookie

Postby catfood9000 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:29 am

Thanks again! I am very thankful for this community!

william.cook1990
Rookie

Postby william.cook1990 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:04 pm

I'm using Calhoupe 1.69 (it worked before), but now it's crashing whenever a flag is thrown.

I launch from Calhoupe. Is this wrong?

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:35 pm

william.cook1990 wrote:I'm using Calhoupe 1.69 (it worked before), but now it's crashing whenever a flag is thrown.

Try what catfood9000 did above by deleting and re-downloading the 1.69 version. To my knowledge nothing should be different, and it works fine for me. I just played a game with multiple penalties and all was good.
Sounds like you did it correct. You launch the scripts gui first and click on the launch Madden button.

catfood9000
Rookie

Postby catfood9000 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:09 am

william.cook1990 wrote:I'm using Calhoupe 1.69 (it worked before), but now it's crashing whenever a flag is thrown.

When you click launch, does it go straight to the game or has you select a file? When it didn't work for me, it had me select a file instead of automatically launching the game. I re-downloaded and now it launches as soon as I select "launch madden."

I think I accidentally downloaded the "Mainapp" twice, which caused some kind of issue.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:49 pm

catfood9000 wrote:

When you click launch, does it go straight to the game or has you select a file? When it didn't work for me, it had me select a file instead of automatically launching the game. I re-downloaded and now it launches as soon as I select "launch madden."

I think I accidentally downloaded the "Mainapp" twice, which caused some kind of issue.

The first time that you launch the game from the gui, the gui needs to be told what to open so, I believe this is correct. Once you have told the gui what file to use it just opens it.
As long as it's working now, that's what counts, right? :)

catfood9000
Rookie

Postby catfood9000 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:48 pm

For sure! I am very thankful. I am glad I didn't have to lose any of my previous content either. I am a crazy person and create and modify my own rosters from scratch.

Return to “Troubleshooting”