No numbers?

Said by some PC'ers to be the best version.
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: No numbers?

Postby Austinmario13 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:20 pm

EaglesRocker97 wrote:Last question: Anyone know how to get the resolution correct? I want to make it fullscreen. Can that be done from the 3D analyzer as well?

Good question. I want to know that too.

Sponsor

Sponsor

EaglesRocker97
Rookie

Postby EaglesRocker97 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:51 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
EaglesRocker97 wrote:Last question: Anyone know how to get the resolution correct? I want to make it fullscreen. Can that be done from the 3D analyzer as well?

Good question. I want to know that too.

I figured it out. Go to the in-game system settings, and change it to "1600x900 (32)," or whatever your screen's normal resolution is. Cheers!

bbgeek
Rookie

Postby bbgeek » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:36 pm

EaglesRocker97 wrote:
nfl madden 2004 wrote:Hello friends, I have the solution, download the 3d analyzer and run force max. pixel shader version 1.1

I tried this using mainapp.exe in the File Selection, but I keep getting "Error: Could not start launcher."

I am having this same problem. It will not patch mainapp.exe

OzzyOi
Rookie

Postby OzzyOi » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:04 am

Wow. Just got this to work!

I found this forum a couple of years ago trying to get Madden 04 to play again, which I managed so many thanks to the community who appreciate just how good the old Madden versions were. Though I got the game to work I had the no-numbers issue and tried without success some of the stuff I've found on here. I've just got on board Intel graphics.

I'm not the most computer literate, so this might all sound a bit dumb/basic, but if anybody like me is still searching to get numbers to show on Madden 2004, this is what I did:

Pixel Shader 3D Analyze version 2.26. Installed into the same directory as the game files (in my case C:\program files (x86)\EA Sports\Madden 04

The 2.26 version has the option to put both the run.exe and the pre-run.exe (mainapp.exe and madden04.exe), fills out the .dll path for you automatically (after you select the run.exe)

I'd tried a different version of the 3D Analyze before without success, but have been trying to find workarounds on here and elsewhere last couple of days and this version (which I seen suggested on another forum for game from around the same era) worked.

Return to “Madden 2004 PC”