Glad to Be Here. Can I Get Some Help?

Said by some PC'ers to be the best version.
Blutoski
Rookie

Postby Blutoski » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Wow! I've been playing Madden '04 since it came out. It's just more fun because it's more customizable. It's awesome to see the community here and I hope I can be an active part. Last week all my art files disappeared from the game. The .DAT files are still there and you can choose the old customs when you build a team, but it's impossible to create new custom art work. Is there some way to restore the custom art to the folder?

Thanks,
Joe

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Glad to Be Here. Can I Get Some Help?

Postby elguapo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:40 pm

I would move the custom art dat files to another folder temporarily. I would then create the teams and then move the custom art dats back to the customart folder.

If a dat file exists in the customart folder, Madden will create the team dat with a number next to it.

Blutoski
Rookie

Postby Blutoski » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:32 am

Thanks for the reply. I transferred all the custom files to a different folder. If I click on the custom art folder nothing is in there and there are no .dat files visible. However, when I go to create a team, all the art is still there. This really has me puzzled as I've been doing this stuff for over a decade without this happening.

Blutoski
Rookie

Postby Blutoski » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:18 am

Fortunately, I figured it out. Now, onto other questions like playbooks and getting rid of the fuchsia outline when posting logos and field objects.

Return to “Madden 2004 PC”