1966 Mod w/ Franchise File! (1.0)

Said by some PC'ers to be the best version.
Leeman67
MVP

Postby Leeman67 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:09 am

Here is the link to a 1966 mod I'm working on for 04 using the roster that was posted by bquinn and originally created by Muscle Mike back in the day. I'm still in the process of fine-tuning the rosters by adjusting some ratings and adding additional details to all players (colleges, etc.), but it's going to take me a while and I wanted to share what's been completed so far.

*Coming soon* I plan to include a working franchise file that includes the actual 1966 schedule for both AFL and NFL. This will span the full 17 week season in Madden, and will leave the non-active teams from '66 (Seahawks, Panthers, etc.) dormant. Standings will need to be tracked manually, and the playoff schedule edited accordingly using the DBEditor at the end of the regular season.

In the meantime, here's the beta version of the mod, which includes the roster file, and associated dat files that will need to be placed in your My Documents folder. These files update the uniforms, stadiums, field art, logos and other small details. Goes without saying to remember to backup any files already placed there before you extract these here!

Special thanks to elguapo and bquinn for helping me put this together. More to come...

(link removed and updated on 10/31 down thread)

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: 1966 Mod (beta)

Postby JSamuel » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:57 am

Great job. It's awesome to have a variety of mods for a variety of Madden versions, all together on this site.

Leeman67
MVP

Postby Leeman67 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:22 pm

Ok, as promised, I have completed the franchise file and fixed a number of items in the roster (depth charts, some player jersey numbers, etc.) and now we're beyond the beta stage here to version 1.0:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8eWdzgUlxtmeEI4UTRXdXFNZVU

Please take the time to review the Readme file on how the franchise file works.

Pregadordouard
Pro Bowl

Postby Pregadordouard » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:15 am

Leeman67 wrote:Ok, as promised, I have completed the franchise file and fixed a number of items in the roster (depth charts, some player jersey numbers, etc.) and now we're beyond the beta stage here to version 1.0:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8eWdzgUlxtmeEI4UTRXdXFNZVU

Please take the time to review the Readme file on how the franchise file works.

link is off

Return to “Madden 2004 PC”