MODDED QB Running

Said by some PC'ers to be the best version.
Randall12
MVP

MODDED QB Running

Postby Randall12 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:28 pm

Hey , so MADDEN 04 , was the last game where you first had to roll out pass the line of scrimmage before being able to make a mad qb dash.

What would be the best way to edit the QB Motion to make it similar to 06 , 08 etc. ?

MODDED QB Running

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: MODDED QB Running

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:48 am

Randall12 wrote:Hey , so MADDEN 04 , was the last game where you first had to roll out pass the line of scrimmage before being able to make a mad qb dash.

What would be the best way to edit the QB Motion to make it similar to 06 , 08 etc. ?

Lol I remember those days.... back when you had to run right up to the LOS and wait for the game to trigger/allow you to run, even then though your qb fumble rate was like 80% of the time even with running qb's go figure! :lol:

I think the keys back then were press letter E for the ability to remove the passing icons/take off (scramble mode) then push letter D to sprint whereas madden08 allowed you to sprint simply by pushing D by itself. For madden 03 and 04 you had to do the two button push like I mentioned above E, then D to qb rush.

Just wondering why would you want to still play 03 and 04? The juke steps were really corny/stiff. I mean the right juke button caused your player to juke from left to right by the span of 5 yards (horizontally) of the players feet going unrealistically that far in real life!, I mean that's unreal. Plus there was no stutter/half juke back then...
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:45 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
Randall12 wrote:Hey , so MADDEN 04 , was the last game where you first had to roll out pass the line of scrimmage before being able to make a mad qb dash.

Lol I remember those days.... back when you had to run right up to the LOS and wait for the game to trigger/allow you to run, even then though your qb fumble rate was like 80% of the time even with running qb's go figure! :lol:

I think the keys back then were press letter E for the ability to remove the passing icons/take off (scramble mode) then push letter D to sprint whereas madden08 allowed you to sprint simply by pushing D by itself. For madden 03 and 04 you had to do the two button push like I mentioned above E, then D to qb rush.

Just wondering why would you want to still play 03 and 04? The juke steps were really corny/stiff. I mean the right juke button caused your player to juke from left to right by the span of 5 yards (horizontally) of the players feet going unrealistically that far in real life!, I mean that's unreal. Plus there was no stutter/half juke back then...

As you see in my signature just trying to RECORD My Superbowl Titles :) Tell you one thing, MADDEN 04 Deff, forces you to learn how to be a pocket passer :)

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:24 am

Randall12 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:

As you see in my signature just trying to RECORD My Superbowl Titles :) Tell you one thing, MADDEN 04 Deff, forces you to learn how to be a pocket passer :)

That's true, and the pass success rate is way lower in 03/04 than from Madden 06+ up. You have to really drive the ball to get a completion on streak patterns otherwise the db will intercept/tip it away 80% of the time.... Makes for a more competitive game...
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:29 am

Actually, the last game where you had to be past the line of scrimmage to run was Madden 2005.

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:36 am

Austinmario13 wrote:Actually, the last game where you had to be past the line of scrimmage to run was Madden 2005.

Correct as MADDEN 07 has MADDEN 05 CLASSIC Control Mode. :lol:

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:41 pm

Randall12 wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:Actually, the last game where you had to be past the line of scrimmage to run was Madden 2005.

Correct as MADDEN 07 has MADDEN 05 CLASSIC Control Mode. :lol:

Cool, oddly enough I was a guy who bought madden on the even years (04,06,08). It was a little better cash wise ;) for me back then as a young lad.....

Return to “Madden 2004 PC”