Help on Stadium Fans.

Said by some PC'ers to be the best version.
Madden04Paul
Veteran

Help on Stadium Fans.

Postby Madden04Paul » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:41 pm

I have A Team who is 9 wins and 1 loss in Franchise Mode and yet they cant get get their Stadium fill up with fans, in the other hand I have a team who is 2 wins and 8 loss and yet they are able to fill up their stadiums with fans. Franchise mode is not on Owners mode at all.

I read on one the of the Stadium tutorial at Madden 08 section:

" SRAT is one you should monitor as it controls stadium rating which also influences whether fans are staying away because your stadium is a dump. If it’s above 80 or so, then that means your stadium is in good condition while your team sucks."

I tried Bumping the SRAT value on Stadium Table using DB Editor with no changes on the fans filling up the stadium.
Why cant I get this stadium attract fans, I guess the stadium really is not attractive. I was thinking that the answer will be on the Team Tables. But I cant change any of the value there, because if I import it back to Teams Table you will get an "integer error" for it is on Franchise mode, on Roster Mode, you can import Team Table back with no errors.

Here is something funny with Madden 04, Madden 04 is so precise that it knows actual real life City fans,for, it is the San Diego Chargers who is 9 wins and 1 loss, and in real life situation, this team can never get their Stadium fill with their fans even though its a wining season :lol:

Please Help, and thanks in advance.

Help on Stadium Fans.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Madden04Paul
Veteran

Re: Help on Stadium Fans.

Postby Madden04Paul » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:05 pm

San Diego Chargers 9 and 1, winning season, but fails to fill up their stadiums with fans. I guess that's why their moving to LA, but its only 1986! :lol:
Attachments
screen0006.JPG
screen0006.JPG (262.88 KiB) Viewed 1517 times

Madden04Paul
Veteran

Postby Madden04Paul » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Green Bay Packers 2 and 8, disappointing season (They need a solid QB and RB) yet they manage to fill up thier stadium.
Attachments
screen0008.JPG
screen0008.JPG (207.93 KiB) Viewed 1517 times

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Well they are the Packers, they have some of the most loyal fans in the NFL. :D But other than that, I don't know. I'm an 08 guy.

Return to “Madden 2004 PC”