New & Improved 04 Uniforms

Said by some PC'ers to be the best version.
ehlomint
All-Pro

Re: New & Improved 04 Uniforms

Postby ehlomint » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Looks great Madden04Paul! Did you release any of your stuff?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Madden04Paul
Veteran

Postby Madden04Paul » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:09 am

Hi ehlomint,

Thank you, as for now I haven't release any of it, just for personal use. I didn't want any conflicts with anyone who is into accuracy. The end zones, midfield and some of the re-edited uniforms are not exactly accurate for NFL 1986. For example 1986 chargers don't have yellow pants, and 1986 Buccaneers don't have their end-zones like that in the pictures i provided, I just wanted them like that. I posted the pictures to show that it can be done for the resources are here in Madden 08, 04 forums and one other site.

Leeman67
MVP

Postby Leeman67 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:31 am

Love the Rams endzone, Madden04Paul! Would like to see that replace the existing LA Rams endzone. From your screenshots, also realized I screwed up the light/dark jersey designation on my late 70s Cowboys uniform. So I'll make that correction in my next update.

Leeman67
MVP

Postby Leeman67 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:30 pm

another uniforms update posted at the top. I realized there were a few more empty slots, so I have now filled up all but one (slot# 592) for the entire PLADATA file. I added the 1960's N.Y. Titans uniforms as alternates for the Jets. Fixed the late 70s Cowboys Dark-White jersey designations in the DB_Templates file; Fixed the 60's Lions home numbers; Added the 1970 Lions; Added the 95 Colts away uniforms (blue pants); Added 4 additional alternates for the current Browns uniforms.

Any errors, inaccuracies, etc., please let me know!

ehlomint
All-Pro

Postby ehlomint » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:41 am

Hey leeman67, I noticed in your database you have file 588 in dat referenced as uniform for 14 Dolphins and All Chargers (60). It looks like its the Dolphins uniform, so where is the Chargers one? Maybe other repeats in database? Thanks

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:37 pm

this is great thankyou they look amazing!

i noticed some uniforms missing though like buccaneers, cardinals, bengals to name a few. and i saw you showed them in the screenshots so i was surprised to not see them included in the file. after some more looking around at the uniforms i found that the buccaneers new uniforms are under the falcons alternate 13 and 14. so looks like some of them may have gotten mixed up! can you fix it?

also could u please add the eagles black uniforms?

Leeman67
MVP

Postby Leeman67 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:02 pm

ehlomint wrote:Hey leeman67, I noticed in your database you have file 588 in dat referenced as uniform for 14 Dolphins and All Chargers (60). It looks like its the Dolphins uniform, so where is the Chargers one? Maybe other repeats in database? Thanks

Yes thanks for catching that, ehlomint. My intention was to create the 1960 Chargers uniform, but it didn't turn out very well, so I replaced that slot with one of the new Dolphins alternatives, and forgot to update the database. So there is no additional Chargers uniform there, and slot 588 should be aligned with the current Dolphins. I will make that correction asap, and upload an update.

Thanks again!

kkende112233 wrote:this is great thankyou they look amazing!

i noticed some uniforms missing though like buccaneers, cardinals, bengals to name a few. and i saw you showed them in the screenshots so i was surprised to not see them included in the file. after some more looking around at the uniforms i found that the buccaneers new uniforms are under the falcons alternate 13 and 14. so looks like some of them may have gotten mixed up! can you fix it?

also could u please add the eagles black uniforms?

Hmm...let me take a look and see. I didn't notice that before, but I will fix it if that is the case. Can you specify which uniforms you found were missing? Remember if it's a throwback uniform, it may be assigned to the All Time team for that franchise. Also, the Eagles black jerseys should be in there assigned to the current team as the Alt# 2 uniform (DAT slot# 540 in the PLADATA file). If that is not the case, please let me know and I'll re-up my most recent PLADATA and DB_Templates files right away.

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:38 pm

my apologies, i did not have the roster file loaded and so some of the uniforms were not showing up/ were mixed up. it seems to be working now! thankyou so much

any chance of getting the cardinals black uniforms added?

Leeman67
MVP

Postby Leeman67 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:32 am

kkende112233 wrote:my apologies, i did not have the roster file loaded and so some of the uniforms were not showing up/ were mixed up. it seems to be working now! thankyou so much

any chance of getting the cardinals black uniforms added?

Whew! you had me worried there for a second. :? Yes, I will add Cards' black jersey into the final remaining slot (592), and upload the update.

One other note to all: For the roster file I've been uploading along with these updates, I've begun to edit some of the stadium assignments for the historic teams in addition to some other fine tuning (including player ratings). If you want to use this roster file, you will need to use with elguapo's stadium update files. Very important. ;)

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:32 pm

awesome thanks man sorry to be a bother but can u also find a way to get in the eagles all blacks? I noticed the black one is just black jersey white pants. they wear the all blacks at least once a year (they did last night). and the cardinals one i was talking about is the black jersey red pants (rather then black jersey and white pants) if possible. also - can you make a tutorial on how to make the uniforms? I like to do create a team sometimes and make a unique franchise but the in-game uniform options are extremely lack luster. I'd love to make my own on photoshop (or whatever you use to make these). thankyou so so much

Return to “Madden 2004 PC”