My First Journal! Bringing the Lombardi Trophy Back to Title-Town

Journals for customized Madden franchises.
Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:31 pm

The Lombardi trophy has been away from Lambeau field since Super Bowl XLV... There have been some seasons where we came very close to going all the way however. 2011 with almost a perfect season losing in the divisional round. 2012 losing in the divisional round, 2014 losing in the Championship game against the Seahawks, 2015 losing in overtime against the Cardinals in the Divisional Round, and most recently the 2016 season falling to the Atlanta Falcons after an impressive winning streak running the table all the way to the NFC Championship. Now we all know what happened to the Packers in 2017, this is an alternate outcome :) One where the Packers don't have Marty Bennett, and hopefully don't lose A. Rod. The Packers are hungry for another Super Bowl appearance; victory in Minnesota at US Bank stadium would be particularly sweet.....
This is my first try at a journal, I plan to upload my gamelogs, as well as use imgur to hold the screenshots of scoring plays, drive summaries,(game changing injuries) etc. I am using the current updated mod with All- Pro 15 min quarters and jose's slider set and penalty settings. I hope that this turns out and you will all enjoy reading it!

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: My First Journal! Bringing the Lombardi Trophy back to Title-Town

Postby jose21crisis » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:40 pm

Great that you are doing this one! The Packers are a solid team ... and by "The Packers" I mean Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb and Ty Montgomery. Hopefully A-Rod can have a solid pocket and the defense can actually stop teams. Aaron Rodgers is a beast, so even if the D just slightly slows down the opponents, A-Rod can pull off the comeback with a 65 yard Hail Mary. Just try to not face the Cards in the playoffs (And if you have to, cover Larry Fitzgerald. Remember last time they didn't cover him.) and you'll be fine.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Re: My First Journal! Bringing the Lombardi Trophy Back to Title-Town

Postby Col. Trautman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:13 pm

First preseason game is hosting the Eagles at Lambeau field. My depth chart strategy for preseason football will be very similar to real life despite the fact that Madden has you use your starters for the first half and the backups for the second half. I plan to use Aaron Rodgers only for 1-2 series, and mostly play with Brett Hundley and Joe Callahan. I will be using my 2nd and 3rd string defense as well for most of the games to ensure they get some good playing time.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Cool!! I'll be following. Go Pack Go!!

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:56 am

Well here is the first half of the first preseason game. Damn am I gonna miss Jordy :cry:. I hope to have the second half for you later today.

Welcome to 2017 Preseason Week 1! The Eagles square off against the Packers at Lambeau Field. For this game Aaron Rodgers will not be playing(irl he didnt play until the second preseason game) Brett Hundley and Joe Callahan will lead the offense. The defense will be playing 2nd and 3rd stringers as well. The receiving corps will be default so Brett and Joe can get used to working with them. So here we go! Image
The Packers won the toss and elected to differ to the second half. A booming Mason Crosby kickoff set up a mediocre return to the 12 yard line and the Eagles are ready to get underway with the clock at 14:58. The Eagles tried to set up the run game early behind Blount, on the very first play. Kenny clark broke it up for a loss of 1. Nick Perry got into it for another loss of 3. After it looked like it was going to be a 3 and out, Wentz connected with Smith on a 19 yard completion Image Nick Perry made the stop. Back to the run game for the Eagles after a 21 yard gain by Blount with Randall bringing him down, the Eagles are getting one heck of a drive. Image Image The Eagles would finally stall at the 43 yard line of Green Bay on a incompletion by Wentz. On 4th and 8 the field goal unit comes on for a 60 yard attempt! Which of course bounced harmlessly in the endzone. Packers take over at midfield. Hundley takes to the air with a 9 yard reception by TE Richard Rodgers, followed by a 15 yard facemask by Philadelphia to get the Pack to the 26 yard line. The Packers give the ball to Montgomery who runs a quick 9 yards off a pitch right right play, running a no huddle now Montgomery takes it up the middle for another 4 yard gain to the 13. Image The Packers are well within scoring ability as long as Hundley doesn't turn the ball over in the endzone. Hundley connected with Jordy Nelson on a 7 yard catch and run to score the touchdown. Image The extra point was good, bringing the score to 7-0 Packers with 8:29 to go 1st quarter Image
The Eagles came right back out with the run game with Blount gaining another 28 yards in just 3 carries. Another holding penalty by Philadelphia brought them back to a 2st and 20. Wentz connected with Hollins for a 7 yard gain who injured his chest on the reception for a couple of plays.Image A big 3rd and 13 and Wentz gave the ball back to the Packers with Ahmad Brooks recording the interception on the pass intended for Ertz. Image Packers take over at the 44 yard line of the Eagles. The Packers couldn't take advantage of it though and they went 3 and out. Eagles take over at their own 24 yard line and they also go 3 and out. The Packers take over... now hopefully Brett got a talking to from A.Rod. Well apparently he did as Hundley got the FB Aaron Ripkowski into the game rumbling for a 1st down! Image However, that would go for naught as Curry comes in for the strip sack off of Hundley and Jernigan runs it back for 17 yards before Hundley brings him down. Image Image After 2 incompletions, that brings us to the end of the 1st Quarter with the score 7-0 Packers. Image The Eagles end up at the 31 yard line of Green Bay bringing up a 48 yard fieldgoal attempt for Elliot which would bounce off the left upright. Image Hundley started clicking right away this time first finding Nelson for a 10 yard hookup then to Adams on this 48 yard bomb for the score. Image Image The extra point was good Image
The Eagles are still hot in pursuit and not very happy being down 14 points already. Wentz connected with Jeffery twice for another 30 yards combined. The Eagles then proceded to march down the field with precision on a 15 play 65 yard drive. It stalled at the 4 yard line. The Eagles would go for it on 4th down with Morgan Burnett stopping them at the 2 yard line turning it over on downs after taking nearly 7 minutes off of the clock; well at least they can sustain a drive. Image The Packers have to start deep at their own 2 yard line. The Packers would be forced to punt again with 4:01 on the clock in the first half. The Eagles start with the second best field position of the game now at the Packers' 44 yard line. After a 1 yard gain by Blount, Wentz connected with Agholor on a 41 yard pass only thanks to HaHa Clinton-Dix for keeping him outside the goalline at the 1 yard line.Image Next play, Wentz hit Ertz for the score.Image The extra point was good. 2:48 left in the half Image With 2:48 Hundley wants to prove why he is the backup to Rodgers, so he starts up a 2 minute offense with hopes to extend the lead. Ripkowski catches a quick 2 yard pass, the Hundley hits Kendricks on a 10 yard slant bringing us to the 2 minute warning. Image Hundley found his man again when he hit Montgomery on a 27 yard wheel route bringing them to the 20 yard line with 1:44 to go. Hundley continued the areal assault with 2 more passes to Ripkowski putting them at a 1st and Goal at the 7 yard line Image Again Hundley connected with Kendricks for his 3rd TD; 20-7 Packers, with 0:50 to go. Image The extra point is good Image The Eagles can't go down by 14 points at half time even in the preseason, they are going to try something. A botched squib kick by Crosby gave the Eagles better field position out to their 40 yard line. The Eagles are no huddling themselves down the field with decent success, Wentz is going for it all with 14 seconds on the clock. The radio call is something like this I imagine....
(Wayne Larrivee: The Packers will get the ball to start the second half..... Wentz in the shotgun at the 38 of Green Bay, receivers split left and right with Jeffery wide right. Ajayi the setback to his right. Wentz gets the snap, drops back 3, now steps up, rainbows it high towards the endzone and it is....
Larry McCarren: PICKED OFF!!!
Wayne Larrivee: Damarious Randall with the interception at the 4 yard line!!) Image
The Packers kneel out the 14 seconds with the halftime score 21-7 Packers. Image

Kriegsmarine
All-Pro

Postby Kriegsmarine » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:09 am

Always nice to see more journals. Keep it up!

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:42 am

Nice. Keep it up.

Quick tip: You might want to raise the Kick and Punt Accuracy sliders of the CPU to 99, so that the CPU can actually nail the uprights.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:40 am

Here is the 2nd half I had to reupload this as the site migration erased it the first time.....

Welcome to the second half of preseason game 1! Here are the stats from the first half. Image Image
Joe Callahan is the QB for this half and he needs work obviously as a quick 3 and out and a near fumble ensues. Eagles get the ball quickly and they too go 3 and out. The Packers need to get the run game going more effectively, however they again go 3 and out. Looks like it will be a pretty uneventful 3rd...Eagles came out with the run again and after Ajayi got stuffed by Thomas, Nick Foles used play action and hit Hollins for a 20 yard strike.Image The next play was rather weird. It looked like Ajayi was supposed to get a playfake yet he just stood there while Kyler Fackrell came in for a beautiful sack and a loss of 7 on the play!Image Foles drew Lowry offsides for a 5 yard penalty bringing to 2nd and 12, yet on the next play Lowry came through untouched for another sack bringing up 3rd and 16 again. Image Foles made a big mistake throwing into triple(!) coverage and was picked off by Quinten Rollins. Image Hopefully the Packers can capitalize on this one. 9:09 to go 3rd quarter. Packers start at their own 42 yard line.
Green Bay starts the run game again with Aaron Jones running 14 yards on 2 plays Callahan tries a play fake and a long pass to TE Rodgers yet it is batted away incomplete. On a 3rd and 9 Callahan connected on a 27 yard strike to Rodgers this time. Image The Packers drive stalls at the 4 yard line, but they can tack on 3 with an accurate kick from Mason Crosby. The 22 yard attempt is good! Image Image 24-7 Packers 5:04 to go in the 3rd.
A false start set the Eagles to a 1st and 15. Eagles are starting to get sloppy with Beatty getting called for holding setting up 1st and 25 now at the 11 yard line. Image The Eagles went 3 and out again. On the punt Montgomery muffed the return and gave it right back to the Eagles as Robinson scooped it up to the 25 yard line of Green Bay. Image Image
Nick Foles was soon sacked again as Damarious Randall blitzed off the corner for a 5 yard loss. Image After an incompletion, Foles connected on a 29 yard strike to Johnson for the TD beating Davon House. Image The extra point was good 24-14 Packers Image The Packers take over and again go 3 and out. The Eagles came right at the Packers with that punishing run game with Ajayi running for nearly 10 yards on his first carry of the series. Josh Jones attempted the strip yet only tackled him. Image The Eagles kept running with Ajayi who gained another 9 yards on the ground before the end of the 3rd Quarter score still 24-14 Packers Image The 4th Quarter begins with the Eagles at Green Bay's 42 yard line with them at a 2nd and 2. Foles took to the air oddly enough after the run game has been working for them all game yet failed to complete 2 short passes setting up a 4th and 2. The Eagles will go for it again.... Here is the call....
(Wayne Larrivee: Well Rock; they're gonna go for it. Foles audibles to a singleback formation with Hollins split right, Johnson, Gibson, and Celek bunched left, with Ajayi in the backfield. Foles gets the snap, fakes to Ajayi, now Johnson runs a reverse and is brought down by Chris Odom at the 49 yard line! A loss of downs and Green Bay takes over!
Larry McCarren: A great performance by that Packer defense here Wayne.It looked like Johnson may have had a little hesitation there and that's all it took for Chris to make that little swim move and get right to him....) Image
The Packers under Callahan are moving very slowly down the field. On a 3rd and 13 Callahan connected with Richard Rodgers to move the chains finally. Image However again the Packers stalled and are forced to punt again. After Justin Vogel pins them back to there 7 yard line. Foles again takes to the air. After a run for a loss of 1 and an incomplete pass. Foles connected on a 94 yard touchdown strike to Hollins! Josh Jones and Quinten Rollins were in the vicinity, yet failed to make the tackle and Hollins took it all the way to the house. Image Image The extra point is good, score 24-21 Packers Image Hopefully Callahan can improve his accuracy on this series, Aaron Jones is featured on the first 3 plays of the drive with 8 yards running then with a 16 yard reception and is shoved out of bounds by Walker Image Callahan is starting to finally click it seems after a 23 yard pass to Montgomery brings the Packers to the 33 yard line of Philadelphia. A 25 yard slant strike to Nelson brings the Packers to the 8 yard line. Barring a turnover, the Packers are finally in scoring range again. Image Again the Packers stall, but this time are well within fieldgoal range. Mason Crosby extends the Packers' lead to a tenuous 6 points with 8:43 to go. Image Image The Eagles start out strong with a 13 yard run by Ajayi, then they stall and go 3 and out. A badly aimed punt puts Green Bay already in Eagles' territory, if they can pound the drive they could put them away right here. Callahan has been targeting Aaron Jones most of the time he has been on the field and the same is true with this series. After a 1 yard draw, Callahan used play fakes twice and connected with Jones twice for 42 yards with Jones falling at the 1 yard line. Image A 1 yard Full Back dive by Ripkowski puts the Packers up by 12. Image The extra point is good making the score 34-21 Packers with 5:42 to go.Image The Eagles begin the drive at their own 13 yard line. An 11 yard scamper by Ajayi is made worse when Rollins is called for a 15 yard facemask moving the Eagles to the 39 yard line on 1 play. The very next could be it.... Here is the call.
(Wayne Larrivee: 5:08 to go in the game, Packers lead by 13. 1st and 10 Eagles at their 39 yard line. Gibson in the slot right with Hollins wide right, Johnson to the left. Foles takes the snap drops back, rolls to his right buying time, steps up and fires it deep to Hollins and it is INTERCEPTED!!!!
Larry McCarren: Oh boy....
Wayne Larrivee: Intercepted by Josh Jones; and a dagger to the heart of the Eagles' offense....) Image
Green Bay takes over at their 43 yard line a long running drive is the intent. The Packers start out with a
1 yard run by Ripkowski, followed by a 14 yard draw play by Jones. Then another 1 yard run by Jones, followed by a 2 yard run from Ripkowski. This set up a 3rd and 7 but Callahan found Richard Rodgers to take it to the 2 minute warning at the 31 of Philadelphia. Image Just bleed the Eagles of their timeouts now. Aaron Jones runs for another 12-13 yards and Philadelphia calls there 1st timeout. Another 6 yard run from Jones and Philadelphia calls timeout number two. Drive stalled on the 8 yard line with 1:18 to go, but 33 seconds on the play clock. Mason Crosby will come out for another field goal. The 26 yard attempt is good, and with 48 seconds to go, the score is 37-21 Green Bay. Image Image
With 48 seconds left and 1 timeout they trail by 16. Lets see if the Packers can get one last turnover. Foles nearly throws an interception on his next pass, just narrowly missing HaHa clinton-Dix. Second attempt is thrown out of bounds. Its 3rd down and 10, 35 seconds to go in the game. Foles comes out in the shotgun and he is sacked again by Chris Odom bringing a 4th down and 16. Image The 4th down deep pass falls harmlessly to the turf as Foles was in danger of getting sacked again by Jake Ryan. The Packers will kneel out the remaining 27 seconds for preseason victory 1 Image

Here is the log for anyone interested:

Code: Select all

Madden NFL 08 PC v0.0 Game Log - Eagles at Packers
Game Time: Fri Mar 16 18:55:20 2018
Skill Level: All Pro
Quarter Length: 15 minute(s)

Slider                         Human   CPU
QB Accuracy                       50    40
Pass Blocking                     18    18
Receiver Catching                 50    48
Running Ability                   63    63
Offensive line Run Blocking       18    18
Defensive Awareness               40    40
Defensive line Knockdowns         17    17
Interceptions                      7     7
Defensive Break Blocks             9     9
Tackling                          29    29
Fieldgoal Length                  57    57
Fieldgoal Accuracy                85    56
Punt Length                       56    56
Punt Accuracy                     49    49
Kickoff Length                    66    66

Weather
Forecast: Fair
Wind: 7 mph
Temp: 66 degrees

Team               Q1   Q2   Q3   Q4   OT      FINAL
Eagles              0    7    7    7    0         21
Packers             7   14    3   13    0         37

Game Statistics:                   Eagles    Packers
First Downs                            16         19
Third Down Conversions                  7          8
Third Downs                            19         17
Third Down Percentage               36.8%      47.1%
Fourth Down Conversions                 0          0
Fourth Downs                            3          0
Fourth Down Percentage               0.0%       0.0%
Two Pt Conversions Made                 0          0
Two Pt Conversions Attempted            0          0
Two Pt Conversion Percentage         0.0%       0.0%
Offense Redzone Num                     2          7
Offense Redzone TDs                     1          3
Offense Redzone FGs                     0          3
Offense Redzone Percentage          50.0%      85.7%
Rushing Attempts                       32         35
Rushing Yards                         111         93
Rushing Average                       3.5        2.7
Rushing TDs                             0          1
Passing Yards                         270        306
Passing Completions                    15         25
Passing Attempts                       44         42
Completion Percentage               34.1%      59.5%
Passing Average                       6.1        7.3
Passing TDs                             3          3
Offensive Pass Interceptions            4          0
TOTAL OFFENSE                         381        399
Defensive Pass Interceptions            0          4
Punt Return Yards                      29          0
Kick Return Yards                     105        102
Punts                                   4          6
Punt Avg                             37.0       40.3
Fumbles                                 0          3
Fumbles Lost                            0          2
Penalties                               5          5
Penalty Yds                            45         79
Turnovers                               4          2
TIME OF POSSESSION                  26:52      33:08

Individual Stats: Packers
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Brett Hundley                   14   19  157   73   8.2    4    3    0   48  137.5
Joe Callahan                    11   23  185   47   8.0    1    0    0   28   75.5

RUSHING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD  FUM
Aaron Jones                     14   60   4.2   14    0    1
Ty Montgomery                   10   26   2.5    8    0    1
Aaron Ripkowski                  8   10   1.2    4    1    0
Brett Hundley                    1   -1  -1.0    0    0    1
Joe Callahan                     2   -2  -1.0    0    0    0

RECEIVING                      REC  YDS   AVG LONG   TD DROP  YAC
Aaron Jones                      6   89  14.8   28    0    0   49
Ty Montgomery                    4   60  15.0   27    0    0   45
Richard Rodgers                  4   57  14.2   27    0    0   21
Davante Adams                    1   48  48.0   48    1    0    0
Jordy Nelson                     3   42  14.0   25    1    0    5
Lance Kendricks                  4   32   8.0   16    1    1    6
Aaron Ripkowski                  3   14   4.6    9    0    0    2
Trevor Davis                     0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Mason Crosby                     3    3  100          0    4    4  100          0        3          1
Justin Vogel                     0    0    0          0    0    0    0          0        4          1

PUNTING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG BLOCKS IN20 TOUCHBACKS
Justin Vogel                     6  242  40.3   48      0    1          0

KICK RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG   TD LONG
Randall Cobb                     1   40  40.0    0   40
Ty Montgomery                    3   62  20.6    0   23

PUNT RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD
Randall Cobb                     0    0   0.0    0    0
Ty Montgomery                    1    0   0.0    0    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix                8    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           4        0         1        0
Damarious Randall                7    0    1    0    0    0    0    1   -1  -1.0           0        0         3        0
Joe Thomas                       6    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Ahmad Brooks                     5    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    8   8.0           1        0         1        0
Jake Ryan                        5    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Nick Perry                       4    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Dean Lowry                       4    1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Quinten Rollins                  3    1    0    0    0    0    0    1    1   1.0           1        0         0        0
Chris Odom                       2    1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Kyler Fackrell                   2    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Quinton Dial                     2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Mike Daniels                     2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Morgan Burnett                   2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Kevin King                       2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Josh Jones                       1    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    2   2.0           2        0         1        0
Davon House                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         0        0
Brett Hundley                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0

BLOCKING                      PANCAKES SACKS ALLOWED
Jahri Evans                          5             0
Bryan Bulaga                         4             1
Richard Rodgers                      2             0
Corey Linsley                        2             1
Jason Spriggs                        1             0
David Bakhtiari                      1             0
Lane Taylor                          1             0
Lucas Patrick                        1             0
Lance Kendricks                      1             0

Individual Stats: Eagles
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Nick Foles                       4   18  154   22   8.5    3    2    2   94   60.1
Carson Wentz                    11   26  130   42   5.0    0    1    2   41   38.9

RUSHING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD  FUM
LeGarrette Blount               20   76   3.7   21    0    0
Jay Ajayi                        9   47   5.2   13    0    0
Trey Burton                      1    0   0.0    0    0    0
Marcus Johnson                   1   -6  -6.0    0    0    0
Nick Foles                       1   -6  -6.0    0    0    0

RECEIVING                      REC  YDS   AVG LONG   TD DROP  YAC
Mack Hollins                     3  120  40.0   94    1    0   85
Nelson Agholor                   3   54  18.0   41    0    1   27
Marcus Johnson                   1   29  29.0   29    1    0    0
Alshon Jeffery                   2   29  14.5   19    0    0    3
Torrey Smith                     2   28  14.0   19    0    0    1
Zach Ertz                        3   13   4.3   12    1    1    4
Shelton Gibson                   1   11  11.0   11    0    0    0
Brent Celek                      0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0
Trey Burton                      0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Jake Elliott                     0    2    0          0    3    3  100          0        1          0
Donnie Jones                     0    0    0          0    0    0    0          0        3          0

PUNTING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG BLOCKS IN20 TOUCHBACKS
Donnie Jones                     4  148  37.0   52      0    0          1

KICK RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG   TD LONG
Kenjon Barner                    2   43  21.5    0   27
Nelson Agholor                   3   62  20.6    0   28

PUNT RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD
Nelson Agholor                   3   23   7.6   10    0
Kenjon Barner                    1    6   6.0    6    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
Jordan Hicks                     8    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Dannell Ellerbe                  7    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Jaylen Watkins                   6    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         1        0
Fletcher Cox                     6    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Timmy Jernigan                   4    1    1    0    1   17    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Malcolm Jenkins                  4    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Patrick Robinson                 3    0    0    0    1    6    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Jalen Mills                      3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         0        0
Vinny Curry                      3    0    1    1    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Nigel Bradham                    2    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Mychal Kendricks                 2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Joe Walker                       2    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0
Najee Goode                      2    0    0    1    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Rodney McLeod                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Beau Allen                       1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Mack Hollins                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Chris Long                       1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Derek Barnett                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Shelton Gibson                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Corey Graham                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Brandon Graham                   1    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Brandon Brooks                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Ronald Darby                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0

BLOCKING                      PANCAKES SACKS ALLOWED
Stefen Wisniewski                    5             0
Zach Ertz                            5             0
Jason Peters                         4             0
Jason Kelce                          4             0
Brandon Brooks                       4             0
Lane Johnson                         2             1
LeGarrette Blount                    2             1
Trey Burton                          2             0
Timmy Jernigan                       1             0
Alshon Jeffery                       1             0
Will Beatty                          1             0
Chance Warmack                       1             0
Jay Ajayi                            0             1

Game Log Ends

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:10 am

Nice game. Not sure what Foles was doing throwing into triple coverage, but ... ok. Is just preseason, but Hundley can be a solid backup if he keeps that pace up. Callahan too, but he needs to improve his completed passes. Less than 50% is bad.
Semper fi

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:15 am

I agree about Callahan, I plan to run him through a good practice before the Redskin game. Aaron will be playing a couple of series though this game :) Sorry for the slow uploads I am rather new to journal writing.

Return to “Madden Journals”