My First Journal! Bringing the Lombardi Trophy Back to Title-Town

Journals for customized Madden franchises.
RevanFan
Legend

Re: My First Journal! Bringing the Lombardi Trophy Back to Title-Town

Postby RevanFan » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:I agree about Callahan, I plan to run him through a good practice before the Redskin game. Aaron will be playing a couple of series though this game :) Sorry for the slow uploads I am rather new to journal writing.

Take your time. You're putting a lot of detail and effort into this. So far, I think it's great.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:18 pm

Well, I am uploading all the screenshots from the 1st half of preseason week 2, this was a much more eventful half! Standby....

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:44 pm

Here is the first half of preseason week 2; enjoy!

Welcome to week 2 of the preseason! Image Image The Packers have decided to play Aaron Rodgers for a couple of series to get any possible rust off of him. Joe Callahan was practiced excessively this week, in hopes that he can be a good backup. The Redskins won the toss and have decided to receive for the first possession of the game. After a return to the 21 yard line, the Redskins started up with the run game immediately with an 8 yard run by Kelley with Morgan Burnett making the tackle. Image Dom Capers' defense struggles look to be apparent still, as Cousins connected with Doctson on a 38 yard strike, with Kevin King right where he could have picked it off if he had been looking..... Image The Redskins are already in scoring range in 59 seconds! Cousins came right back and attempted a pass to the endzone which HaHa Clinton-Dix batted away saving a TD. 2nd down and 10 Kelley got the handoff and was plastered by Kenny Clark after a 2 yard run. Cousins spread the field with a 5 WR set for the 3rd down. Joe Thomas zipped right in for the early sack bringing up 4th down. Image However they are in fieldgoal range; barely. Rose split the uprights from 50 yards giving the Redskins the early 3-0 lead. Image On the ensuing kickoff Cobb fumbles the return and Everett scoops it up returning it 3 yards to the 13 yard line of Green Bay. Image (you can see Cobb buried by #94 Smith) The Redskins begin this drive with another 6-7 yard run by Kelley moving them to the 6 yard line of Green Bay. The Packers stop the next play for no gain. On 3rd and 5 Cousins caught the Packers out of position again yet Reed just stood there and let the pass sail right by him. Image (Whew!) Rose connected with a 25 yard fieldgoal putting them up by 6. Image Image
This could get out of hand quickly...
Cobb has a great return this time to the 25 yard line. Now let's get down to business. The Rodgers to Nelson chemistry strikes again on the very first play. Here is the call....
(Wayne Larrivee: Packers start their first offensive possession of the game at their own 25. Nelson in the slot right with 3 tightends on the line, Montgomery in the backfield. A-Rod gets the snap, Redskins send a blitz and the Packers pick it up. Rodgers drops back, rolls left, steps up now rainbows it high to the left.... and he's got Jordy Nelson at the 30, to the 20 to the 10 TouchDown Green Bay! A 75 yard rocket to Nelson on their very first play....
Larry McCarren: Welcome to week 2 of the preseason folks, any thoughts of offseason rust on Aaron's part just got blown away. Those 3 tightends there sold the run game perfectly, they blitzed at the wrong moment and that was a perfect pass from Rodgers and a great over the shoulder catch by Nelson for the touchdown.....) Image Image Image The extra point was good giving the Packers a 7-6 lead 11:01 to go 1st Quarter. Image The Redskins take over at their own 18 yard line and again begin the run game with Kelley gaining 7 yards on 1st down. On 2nd down and 3 Cousins fires a quick out to Doctson just as he gets plastered by Thomas (I was shocked there wasn't a roughing the passer call) Kevin King brought Doctson down with a 9 yard gain. Image The Redskins' WRs have been catching our corners off all this 1st Quarter as Cousins again hits Doctson on another 16 yard completion out to the 50 yard line. HaHa Clinton-Dix and Damarious Randall made the stop Image cousins decides to start playfaking to Kelley to get the LineBackers out of position then he passed to Kelley for a gain of 4 on a quick option route. (Here I remembered I didn't set up the defense assignments, although I am unsure what it really does in that menu as I haven't seen the players I assigned on the field. I put my fastest corner on Doctson, I wonder if I will see a difference) An incompletion from Cousins to Reed brings up a 3rd down. Kevin King bats the ball away and finally Washington goes 3 and out. Way punts the ball out of bounds at the 19 yard line and the Packers take over for Aaron's 2nd and last series of this game. Montgomery is stuffed for no gain on 1st and 10. Rodgers to Kendricks for a 7 yard completion brings up a manageable 3rd down and 2. Green Bay uses a FB Power Dive to gain the first and the chains are moving. Image All that was for naught as Rodgers got sacked for a loss of 10 by Brown landing on his right collarbone! (I am getting worried) I really need to learn to move the protection correctly. Image Aaron was okay though, and on the next play got a 32 yard completion to Montgomery on a wheel route. Swearinger made the stop at the 46 yard line of Washington Image Unlike last week, the Packers are trying to get the run game going early and Montgomery gains 14 yards on the next two plays Image to the 31-32 yard line. After 2 incompletions to Cobb and Adams brought up a 3rd and 10 Aaron connected with Montgomery again for a 21 yard gain bringing them to the 10 yard line. Nicholson made the stop after Montgomery dodged a tackle from Norman Image Image On 1st and 10 Rodgers connected with Kendricks for a quick 10 yard TD pass with almost a one handed catch! Image The extra point was good bringing the score to 14-6 Packers. 2:45 to go in the 1st Quarter (No drive summary this time oddly enough) Redskins have a decent return to the 26 yard line and again out comes the run game. The Packers D is expecting it this time and Morgan Burnett broke the play up in the backfield for a loss of 1. Image The Redskins go 3 and out and are forced to punt. 0:42 to go in the 1st. The Packers take over at the 13 yard line with Brett Hundley back in command. Let's see if he can hold his own against Kirk Cousins! Montgomery gains a 5 yard run on 1st down followed by a near interception from Hundley. Hundley connects with Kendrick on a 6 yard completion to bring up a new set of downs and the end of the 1st Quarter score 14-6 Packers Image Image Bryan Bulaga was called for holding and brought them back 10 setting up a 1st and 20 now. Hundley connects with Rodgers for a 2 yard gain as he was immediately stopped by Norman. 2nd and 18....
(Wayne Larrivee: Hundley gets the snap drops back surveys the field, now scrambles left, still looking, now takes it himself from the 20, to the 30, 35, 40 and is forced out of bounds just across the 40 yard line, a 21 yard scramble by Brett Hundley!) Image The Packers stalled however and went 3 and out. Redskins take over at their 17 yard line 11:55 to go in the half. Cousins starts in the offset I and Lowry who was trying to make it into the backfield got pancaked. Kirk found the 1 on 1 coverage with Burnett covering Davis and let it fly. It was picked off and returned for 10 yards by Burnett. Image 11:47 to go in the half Packers at the 38 yard line of Washington. On 1st and 10, Hundley starts in the 4WR shotgun set, and again Washington blitzes. Hundley connects with Cobb for a quick 5 yard gain. Image The Packers stall at the 34 yard line of Washington yet they are close enough for a 51 yard fieldgoal by Mason crosby. With a 6 mph crosswind can he make it? Yes he made it splitting the uprights. 17-6 Packers 10:29 to go in the half. Image Image Washington gets the ball out to the 23 yard line. Cousins connects with Paul for a quick 10 yard completion. Back to the run game and Mike Daniels stuffs Kelley for no gain. Cousins fires a quick pass to Doctson, but overshoots him and falls out of bounds. 3rd down and Cousins finds his man with Doctson bringing in the first down; Kevin King made the tackle. Image On the next play Cousins was sacked by Daniels as he took too long to find the open receiver down field. 2nd and 15! Image Duplicate play this time Perry came in untouched for the sack and brings up a 3rd and 21. Image Another incompletion and they punt it away. 8:09 to go in the half. Packers go back to work from their own 17 yard line. Montgomery gets the hand off and only makes a 2 yard gain. A 4 yard run by Montgomery brings us to a manageable 3rd and 4. Hundley found Kendricks for a quick gain of 12 and the chains are moving this time around. Image
A Power Toss play finally worked and Montgomery had a beautiful 19 yard run to the 44 of Washington. Image The next play Hundley fires a pass on a corner route to Cobb at the 17 yard line. Refs call outofbounds. Mike McCarthy elects to challenge as it appears to be inbounds to him as it happened. Lets see what is decided! The ruling stood as a catch out of bounds. (What do you think?) Image Adams caught a quick 6 yard pass on a hitch setting up another 3rd down. So far the Packers are 4 of 6 on 3rd down completions. Batted away incomplete. 4th and 4 we will try the direct snap play and a little trickery! It was so close the refs reviewed it, yet we missed it. Redskins got the ball back 5:15 to go. Kelley gains another 5 yards on a quick draw play. Doctson seems to be Kirk's favorite receiver as he found him open again on another 18 yard completion Image Another 3 yard run from Kelley then a 12 yard strike to Crowder after HaHa clinton-Dix starts doubling up on Doctson. The Redskins are in scoring range now. Damarious Randall was in the vicinity Image Another 4 yard run from Kelley, and we are 0:37 from the 2 minute warning. Image Cousins fires another pass to Grant going all the way to the endzone, but Randall got his hands on it almost getting the interception. Image 3rd and 6 and Cousins put the ball on the dime to Crowder to the 12 yard line of Green Bay at the 2 minute warning. Image Finally a holding penalty brings them back to the 22 yard line. A 13 yard run and a 9 yard pass to Crowder and the Redskins scored the TD. Image The extra point is missed leaving our score at 17-12 Packers. Image 1:38 to go hope Hundley shows some progress this week! He certainly did, in 0:22 seconds he moved 70 yards down the field thanks to a 62 yard pass to Jordy Nelson moving them to a 1st and Goal at the 5 yard line! Image (Who thought Jordy was slowing down?) 1st and Goal incomplete pass to Allison. 2nd and Goal Hundley sacked for a loss of 8 as Allen moved in untouched. Image 3rd and Goal Hundley was picked off by Swearinger, however he interfered with Davante Adams and gave us a 1st and Goal at the 1 instead. A fake FB toss play got stuffed for a loss of 1, but on the next play the backfield sweep pass worked great and Montgomery was in for the score with 0:19 seconds remaining. Image The extra point is good giving the Packers a 24-12 lead Image Redskins take over at the 22 yard line with 0:15 seconds remaining in the half, they are sure to have some trick up there sleeves. Turns out they didn't they called a quick run play and let the time expire. A rather busy first half, a lot of screenshots for this one! Image

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:07 am

I hope to have the 2nd half ready to go tomorrow or Saturday, sorry for the delay!

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:30 am

Here we go!
Welcome to the 2nd half of preseason week 2! Sorry for the delay.... Here are the relevant stats for the half. Image
Hopefully Joe callahan had a great improvement! We shall see. Washington kicked the ball out of bounds on the kickoff giving us the ball at the 45 yard line. On the very first play Callahan was picked off by Fuller who returned it 48 yards almost getting the pick 6, Aaron Jones stopped him just short of the goalline. Image Image From the two yard line McCoy tried to fire the pass to the endzone for the quick score, however he overshot and it was incomplete. Mccoy attempted to draw the Packers offsides with a long count, but they didn't jump. Thompson received the handoff for a quick 2 yard TD run. ImageThe extra point was missed leaving us at 24-18 Packers 14:48 to go in the 3rd. Image Montgomery has a so-so return to the 19 yard line, but was grabbed by the facemask bringing the ball to the 34. Hopefully the Pack can move the ball this drive! The Packers can not get going yet and they go 3 and out. The Redskins take over at their 29 yard line 13:23 to go 3rd Quarter. Thompson has a quick gain of 4 yard 2nd down and 6 a big run play by Thompson. Here is the call....
(Wayne Larrivee: 2nd down and 6 at the Washington 32, Crowder and Pryor form a slot right with Quick to the left. Thompson offset in the backfield. The Packers show blitz now back off, McCoy gets the snap the Packers rush everybody, Thompson gets the handoff plows forward makes one man miss then another and he's off 35, 40, 45, 50, 45, 40. Brought down by Davon House at the 41 yard line of Green Bay a 25 yard run. My goodness!...
Larry McCarren: The Packers over commited to the left side on the run, and Thomspon showed excellent vision and great moves. HaHa Clinton-Dix and Josh Jones really should have made that tackle though.) Image Image McCoy took the air and HaHa clinton-Dix almost got the interception, 2nd and 10 McCoy found Quick for a quick 14 yard pickup to the 27 yard line of Green Bay. They are making this look way too easy. Image Thompson was stuffed for a loss of 2 thanks to a great tackle by Dial. Jake Ryan batted away another pass brnging up a 3rd down and 12. If the Packers can hold them it would be a defensive stop we haven't seen this whole game. And yes they did hold them thanks to a great sack by Kyler Fackrell, brnging them back to the 34 yard line, and a 4th and 17. Image They will attempt the fieldgoal from 52 yards out. It was wide left. Image Green Bay takes over at their 41 yard line. Callahan really needs to learn to scramble better as Brown came in for a huge sack and a loss of 9 yards Image Packers go 3 and out again (grrrr) Thompson had a 20 yard punt return to the 40 of Washington, and McCoy again leads the offense onto the field. 9:19 to go in the 3rd. After a loss of 2 Thomspon had another large gain on the ground for 12 yards and the 1st down, HaHa Clinton Dix with the tackle. Image The Packers defense looks like it is asleep out there this quarter. The Redskins stalled thanks to 3 incomplete passes and they finally have to punt. A beautiful kick puts the Packers at their 7 yard line withb 7:48 to go in the 3rd Quarter. Think it is best to pound the run game regardless now. A quick 7 yard gain by Jones, and a run for no gain on second down brought up a 3rd and 3. Ripkowski to the rescue and the chains are finally moving. Image Jones receives the ball again and has another 11 yard run Image I think the Redskin defense may be getting tired as Ripkowski pounded another 11 yard gain to the Green Bay 44 3:09 off the clock and 35 yards gained so far. Image Ripkowski was stopped for no gain this time and remembering we have to mix the play calling we need a pass play in here, Callahan connected with Allison for a quick 12 yard catch and run. (finally a completion) Image Nearly 4 minutes off of the clock and the Packers are in Redskin territory. Packers stalled again after a pass key didnt work and I got sacked for a loss of 14 (playbook glitch?) with almost 6 minutes gone by, it was shame it was 4th and 23 now, otherwise I would go forit. Redskins take over at their 20 1:43 to go 3rd Quarter. Redskins don't go anywhere and punt. 0:25 to go 3rd Quarter Packers start from their 25. Bulaga is called for holding and sets up 1st and 20 and brings to the end of the 3rd Quarter 24-18 Packers. Image 1st and 20 pass incomplete. 2nd and 20 Callahan found Jones on the HB deep play for a gain of 37 plus a 15 yard facemask call to put the Packers at the Washington 33. Image On the next pass intended for Allison, it sailed and was picked off again by Swearinger. Image McCoy took to the air again after HaHa Clinton-Dix stopped Thompson for a loss of 1 then a gain of 4 and connected on a 16 yard strike to Davis. Quinten Rollins made the stop Image Next play Chris Odom came blitzing right off the edge and sacked McCoy hard for a loss of 6 2nd and 16; Image McCOy barely got the next pass off to Pryor Sr. and gave the 'skins a 3rd and 12. Dial batted it away at the line, and the Redskins have to punt with 11:39 to go in the game. Green Bay starts at their 23. Good thing this is a preseason game or I would be a bit tense right now. We go 3 and out again.... Washington begins at the 38. First play, Thomspon gets a 9 yard scamper with another ankle-breaking juke move. Image This has been an all Redskin 2nd half despite the fact they haven't been scoring much. Thompson gains another 6 yards and the 1st down. Image After 2 runs for losses McCoy found Kelley for a 27 yard completion, it really looks like the Packer 2nd string is fairly worn out, as Kelley dodges 3 tackles before being brought down by Rollins at the 20 yard line.Image Image McCoy gives Thompson the toss to the left and he took it all the way on a touchdown run to tie the game 24-24. Image The extra point was missed and we are still tied with 8:21 to go in the game. Image Green Bay starts at their 17, the aim is to at least tack on 3 this drive. After 2 runs for no gain, Callahan again connects for a 17 yard completion to Rodgers ImagePar the course, they go 3 and out again and punt it away. 5:50 to go tied ball game. After running the clock down to 4:33 with runs for almost no gain and a loss of 3 set up a 3rd and 12 it is obvious that the Redskins are going to try to make this the game winning drive....
(Wayne Larrivee: Redskins 3rd and 12 4:33 to go in the game, Packers looking for a stop here. McCoy spreads the field with receivers left and right at the 35 yard line of Washington. McCoy gets the snap, surveys the field, avoids the pressure now fires deep over the middle and it is INTERCEPTED!!
Larry McCarren: JOSH JONES! YES!!
Wayne Larrivee: Josh Jones brings it to the 42 yard line where the Packers will go to work with 4:27 to go.
Larry McCarren: That pass over the middle, there wasn't a receiver anywhere near it, certainly a break for the Packers , and a good catch by Jones.) Image Despite Callahan's mediocre passing performance this half, to break up the Redskin's anticipation of a run, I called a empty bunch pass play, and Callahan connected with Geronimo Allison on a 35 yard completion to the 22 yard line of Washington. We are already in scoring range for Mason Crosby! Image Green Bay stalled at the 16 yard line, but Crosby can make this 33 yard attempt good and give us a small lead. The kick is good giving us a 27-24 lead with 3:10 to go. Image Image Washington takes over at the 27 yard line after a decent return. Redskins go 3 and out and takes us to the 2 minute warning. 1:56 to go Packers take over at the 32 yard. 1st and 10 Callahan connects with Rodgers for a gain of 28 yard with the catch and run, and Washington uses their first timeout 1:48 to go.Image Image 1st down Jones dives through the middle for a gain of 5 bleeding the Redskins of their second time out with 1:44 to go; 2nd down and Jones is stopped for a loss of 2. Third down and 7 and Callahan in an attempt to scramble is sacked for a loss of 13 and has a chest injury bringing up 4th and 20! (damn) Image 0:37 to go from the Washington 14 and 1 timeout. Hopefully the defense can hold strong. 1st down incomplete pass, 0:32 left 2nd down pass sails out of bounds, 0:29 left. 3rd down and they go 5 wide. Incomplete. 4th down and they are gonna go for it with 26 seconds left. Another incomplete pass and they turned it over on downs! Packers take over with 0:23 left at the 14 yard line of Washington, they can tack on 3 or just kneel it out. I am going to just kneel it out to end the game. Image Image

Callahan wasn't injured seriously and was not on the injury report.

Code: Select all

Madden NFL 08 PC v0.0 Game Log - Packers at Redskins
Game Time: Sat Mar 24 01:28:32 2018
Skill Level: All Pro
Quarter Length: 15 minute(s)

Slider                         Human   CPU
QB Accuracy                       50    40
Pass Blocking                     18    18
Receiver Catching                 50    48
Running Ability                   63    63
Offensive line Run Blocking       18    18
Defensive Awareness               40    40
Defensive line Knockdowns         17    17
Interceptions                      7     7
Defensive Break Blocks             9     9
Tackling                          29    29
Fieldgoal Length                  57    57
Fieldgoal Accuracy                85    56
Punt Length                       56    56
Punt Accuracy                     49    49
Kickoff Length                    66    66

Weather
Forecast: Fair
Wind: 4 mph
Temp: 82 degrees

Team               Q1   Q2   Q3   Q4   OT      FINAL
Packers            14   10    0    3    0         27
Redskins            6    6    6    6    0         24

Game Statistics:                  Packers   Redskins
First Downs                            17         15
Third Down Conversions                  6          5
Third Downs                            16         17
Third Down Percentage               37.5%      29.4%
Fourth Down Conversions                 0          0
Fourth Downs                            1          1
Fourth Down Percentage               0.0%       0.0%
Two Pt Conversions Made                 0          0
Two Pt Conversions Attempted            0          0
Two Pt Conversion Percentage         0.0%       0.0%
Offense Redzone Num                     5          3
Offense Redzone TDs                     2          2
Offense Redzone FGs                     1          1
Offense Redzone Percentage          60.0%     100.0%
Rushing Attempts                       34         33
Rushing Yards                         110        157
Rushing Average                       3.2        4.8
Rushing TDs                             0          2
Passing Yards                         325        176
Passing Completions                    19         15
Passing Attempts                       38         39
Completion Percentage               50.0%      38.5%
Passing Average                       8.6        4.5
Passing TDs                             3          1
Offensive Pass Interceptions            2          2
TOTAL OFFENSE                         435        333
Defensive Pass Interceptions            2          2
Punt Return Yards                       0         32
Kick Return Yards                      86        126
Punts                                   7          7
Punt Avg                             47.9       41.3
Fumbles                                 2          0
Fumbles Lost                            1          0
Penalties                               2          5
Penalty Yds                            20         64
Turnovers                               3          2
TIME OF POSSESSION                  28:40      31:20

Individual Stats: Redskins
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Kirk Cousins                    11   19  138   57   7.2    3    1    1   38   76.2
Colt McCoy                       4   20   60   20   3.0    2    0    1   27   18.7

RUSHING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD  FUM
Chris Thompson                  20  106   5.2   25    2    0
Rob Kelley                      13   51   3.9   12    0    0

RECEIVING                      REC  YDS   AVG LONG   TD DROP  YAC
Josh Doctson                     5   94  18.7   38    0    1   15
Rob Kelley                       2   31  15.5   27    0    0   19
Jamison Crowder                  3   31  10.3   12    1    0    4
Vernon Davis                     1   16  16.0   16    0    0   12
Brian Quick                      1   14  14.0   14    0    1    3
Niles Paul                       1   10  10.0   10    0    0    0
Terrelle Pryor Sr.               1    3   3.0    3    0    0    5
Ryan Grant                       0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0
Jordan Reed                      1   -1  -1.0    0    0    0   -1

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Nick Rose                        2    3   66          0    3    0    0          0        2          0
Tress Way                        0    0    0          0    0    0    0          0        3          1

PUNTING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG BLOCKS IN20 TOUCHBACKS
Tress Way                        7  289  41.2   52      0    4          0

KICK RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG   TD LONG
Chris Thompson                   1   26  26.0    0   26
Jamison Crowder                  5  100  20.0    0   27

PUNT RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD
Chris Thompson                   3   30  10.0   20    0
Jamison Crowder                  1    2   2.0    2    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
Zach Brown                      12    0    2    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         3        0
Preston Smith                    6    2    0    1    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Mason Foster                     5    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0
Montae Nicholson                 5    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Quinton Dunbar                   4    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Stacy McGee                      3    2    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Kendall Fuller                   3    1    0    0    0    0    0    1   48  48.0           0        0         1        0
Bashaud Breeland                 2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Arthur Jones                     2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Terrell McClain                  2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
D. J. Swearinger                 2    0    0    0    0    0    0    1   10  10.0           1        0         0        0
Ziggy Hood                       1    0    1    1    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Terrelle Pryor Sr.               1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Jonathan Allen                   1    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Junior Galette                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Niles Paul                       1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Josh Norman                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         2        0
Matt Ioannidis                   1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Ryan Kerrigan                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Deshazor Everett                 0    0    0    0    1    3    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0

BLOCKING                      PANCAKES SACKS ALLOWED
Ty Nsekhe                            6             1
T. J. Clemmings                      4             1
Shawn Lauvao                         3             0
Brandon Scherff                      3             0
Chris Thompson                       2             0
Vernon Davis                         2             0
Niles Paul                           2             0
Jordan Reed                          2             0
Rob Kelley                           1             2
Spencer Long                         1             0
Terrelle Pryor Sr.                   1             0
Terrell McClain                      1             0
Chase Roullier                       1             0
Morgan Moses                         0             1

Individual Stats: Packers
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Aaron Rodgers                    5    6  144   83  24.0    1    2    0   75  158.3
Brett Hundley                    9   15  103   60   6.8    1    1    0   62  102.9
Joe Callahan                     5   17  129   29   7.5    3    0    2   37   19.1

RUSHING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD  FUM
Ty Montgomery                   11   40   3.6   19    0    0
Aaron Jones                     15   30   2.0   11    0    0
Aaron Ripkowski                  5   21   4.1   11    0    0
Brett Hundley                    3   19   6.3   21    0    0

RECEIVING                      REC  YDS   AVG LONG   TD DROP  YAC
Jordy Nelson                     2  137  68.5   75    1    0   34
Ty Montgomery                    5   64  12.7   32    1    0   23
Geronimo Allison                 2   47  23.5   35    0    0    3
Richard Rodgers                  3   47  15.6   28    0    0   31
Aaron Jones                      1   37  37.0   37    0    0    3
Lance Kendricks                  4   34   8.5   12    1    0   13
Davante Adams                    1    6   6.0    6    0    0   -1
Randall Cobb                     1    4   4.0    4    0    0    7

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Mason Crosby                     2    2  100          0    3    3  100          0        5          0
Justin Vogel                     0    0    0          0    0    0    0          0        1          0

PUNTING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG BLOCKS IN20 TOUCHBACKS
Justin Vogel                     7  335  47.8   68      0    2          2

KICK RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG   TD LONG
Randall Cobb                     2   44  22.0    0   28
Ty Montgomery                    2   42  21.0    0   26

PUNT RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD
Randall Cobb                     1    0   0.0    0    0
Ty Montgomery                    0    0   0.0    0    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix                7    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Quinten Rollins                  6    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Damarious Randall                5    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         4        0
Jake Ryan                        4    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         0        0
Joe Thomas                       4    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Kenny Clark                      4    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Quinton Dial                     4    2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Davon House                      4    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Mike Daniels                     3    1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Chris Odom                       3    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Kevin King                       3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         2        0
Nick Perry                       2    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Morgan Burnett                   2    1    0    0    0    0    0    1   10  10.0           0        0         1        0
Kyler Fackrell                   2    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Dean Lowry                       1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Jordy Nelson                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Montravius Adams                 1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Geronimo Allison                 1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Aaron Jones                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Ahmad Brooks                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Josh Jones                       1    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Marwin Evans                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0

BLOCKING                      PANCAKES SACKS ALLOWED
Bryan Bulaga                         6             0
Lance Kendricks                      3             0
Jahri Evans                          3             3
David Bakhtiari                      3             0
Richard Rodgers                      2             0
Jason Spriggs                        2             0
Aaron Ripkowski                      2             0
Lane Taylor                          1             0
Lucas Patrick                        1             1
Geronimo Allison                     1             0
Blake Martinez                       1             0

Game Log Ends
------------------------------------------------------------

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:29 pm

Hope to have the 1st half of week 3 ready by Saturday!

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:09 pm

Well, significant personal and network issues caused me to be away from the Journal for quite a while. I hope to get back to this very shortly... Sorry for the long silence!

Kriegsmarine
All-Pro

Postby Kriegsmarine » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:02 pm

Good to hear that you're back.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:48 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:Well, significant personal and network issues caused me to be away from the Journal for quite a while. I hope to get back to this very shortly... Sorry for the long silence!

There's a lot to a journal and we enjoy reading it, so no worries!
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Update: The preseason is still under way here, in fact I am very anxious to get to the first week so for the final 2 preseason games I will supply the game logs and we can get to the regular season fun! ( It seemed to me going full out on the preseason games was a bit much I will mention any injuries though for the last 2 games)I will be using KiT's HD Fix as well.

Return to “Madden Journals”