Toronto Moose: Back where it all started

Journals for customized Madden franchises.
achernar
Hall of Fame

Re: Toronto Moose: Back where it all started

Postby achernar » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:47 am

clrdk wrote:
achernar wrote:Edwards to be starting quarterback hahahahahha :D

:D, yes it no going to happen, but I expect to give Derrick Logan in new contract offer after this season - 7 years for around $ 95M 8-)

WOW... what a deal... John Lee Fox III will be jealous

Sponsor

Sponsor

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:49 am

:D Derrick Logan current contract is worth $ 59,3M over 6 years and he going into his last year, he will get $ 13,6M in salary next season

The new contract offer will be worth $ 95M over 7 years, but the first year will Derrick Logan salary be around $ 10M. so I can save around 3,6M on the salary cap next offseason

clrdk
MVP

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: AFC/NFC conference championship

Postby clrdk » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:51 pm

I have updated my website with the AFC/NFC Championship games, 2012 http://www.allpromaddenchise.dk

clrdk
MVP

SUPER BOWL XLVII

Postby clrdk » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:16 pm

I have updated my website with the SUPER BOWL XLVII: Washington Redskins - New England Patriots

http://allpromaddenchise.dk

You can also watch it here, if you don't want to know the result 8-)

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:05 am

After the 2012 season I am now ready for the final stage in my franchise project as Toronto Moose :D

I have decided to make it a little more challenging, where I will change Human Offensive line Run Blocking from 25 to 20, it will give the CPU teams defensive line a 20% boost against the human offensive line in the running game, so I expect it will be more difficult to run in the middle, let see if I can find a solution for this challenge 8-)

But I don't expect to ready for the 2013 season before the beginning of August.

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:18 am

I began last night to work on the offseason 2013 and been going through the resigning, FA and the Draft, it was a pretty bad draft, because the CPU picked most of the good rookies, very frustrating but great fun :D

But I signed a new head coach Jeff Fischer, which also was my head coach last time I relocated to Canada in Madden (around 6 years ago ), and I also signed Josh Daniels as Toronto Moose offensive coordinator.

My franchise QB Derrick Logan got his new 7 years contract worth $93,71M, and his first year he will get a salary of $9,24M.

FUN FACT: there is only 10 players left from my rosters in the 2008 season, when I started the big turnaround with Tampa Bay Buccaneers, going in new 2013 season, 6 players from the draft 2008 and 4 free agents 8-)

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:06 am

clrdk wrote:I began last night to work on the offseason 2013 and been going through the resigning, FA and the Draft, it was a pretty bad draft, because the CPU picked most of the good rookies, very frustrating but great fun :D

But I signed a new head coach Jeff Fischer, which also was my head coach last time I relocated to Canada in Madden (around 6 years ago ), and I also signed Josh Daniels as Toronto Moose offensive coordinator.

My franchise QB Derrick Logan got his new 7 years contract worth $93,71M, and his first year he will get a salary of $9,24M.

FUN FACT: there is only 10 players left from my rosters in the 2008 season, when I started the big turnaround with Tampa Bay Buccaneers, going in new 2013 season, 6 players from the draft 2008 and 4 free agents 8-)

Jeff Fischer... I expect you will be able to win more than seven games... hahahaha :D :D :D

Would not be Josh McDaniels? New England Patriots offensive coordinator?

QB Derrick Logan gets a great deal... what you plan to do when the contracts came to ~$15M per year?

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:32 pm

achernar wrote:
clrdk wrote:I began last night to work on the offseason 2013 and been going through the resigning, FA and the Draft, it was a pretty bad draft, because the CPU picked most of the good rookies, very frustrating but great fun :D

Jeff Fischer... I expect you will be able to win more than seven games... hahahaha :D :D :D

Would not be Josh McDaniels? New England Patriots offensive coordinator?

QB Derrick Logan gets a great deal... what you plan to do when the contracts came to ~$15M per year?

In My Madden universe, I won 3 SUPER BOWL rings in a row with Jeff Fischer and yes, it is Josh McDaniels from New England Patriots 8-)

About Derrick Logan deal, it can be a challenge when his salary came to $15,18M, but will first happen in 2017 in the 5. year of the new contract, so my franchise rules (after Nza's Guide) the salary cap raise $3M per offseason, which is $15M after 5 years. After my franchise rules (after Nza's guide), I can restructure one contract every season I can only change the length of the contract :o . ex a high paied players with 1 year left of his contract, I can give him a new 7 years contract, but I have to pay want he wants - that will also help :D

I also look at the players with the highest pay check, which is off course is Derrick Logan and then there is WR Mark Clayton with a salary of $ 7,11M and he is 31 years old going into the 2013 season with 1 year left of his contract, so the 2013 season could be his last season for my franchise. The same with CB Daven Holly, he is also 31 years old and 1 year left of his contract, with a salary $3,85M (6. highest paid player in my franchise in the 2013 season) , so he could also be cut after this season.

But some player progression can still be stabile after the get over 30 years old, ex with my Bills franchise was WR Lee Evans 32 years old, stabil OVR rating of 93 (same OVR when he was 30 years), had his best season with 1782 receiving yards
All players over 30 years old will I look at very closely because their progression normal going down and they normally get a high salary
A negative example also from Bills franchise my 1. CB Terrence McGee had a OVR = 92 when he was 29 years, 2 years later his OVR had dropped 4 to 87

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:42 pm

I will now take 3 weeks summer vacation and expect to start up again with my franchise project 1st of august.

I have finish my first offseason with Toronto Moose and I be ready with a big update to my website for 2013 season :D . when I get back from my vacation 8-)

I expect to record all the games I play with Toronto Moose and upload these movies to youtube , I will play 12 games and simulate 4 games + play all Toronto Moose's playoff games ;)

WillProsper
All-Pro

Postby WillProsper » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:24 pm

Interesting approach.
"People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defenses, or the problems of modern society." -Vince Lombardi

My Franchise Journal: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18486

Return to “Madden Journals”