2007 NFL2: The beginning of a new league.

Journals for customized Madden franchises.
KO'BBF
MVP

Re: 2007 NFL2: The beginning of a new league.

Postby KO'BBF » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:28 pm

"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Sponsor

Sponsor

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:29 pm

"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:29 pm

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:30 pm

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:How did you get your stadiums to have cutoff portions, or combine two features?

With the DB Editor. I swapped the teams and custom stadiums in with madwolf, but it cut out portions of the stadium in the endzone. That turned out to be a blessing in disguise because that was how I discovered using the DB Editor to edit the stadiums like that. I think they look pretty cool.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:50 am

KO'BBF wrote:
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:How did you get your stadiums to have cutoff portions, or combine two features?

With the DB Editor. I swapped the teams and custom stadiums in with madwolf, but it cut out portions of the stadium in the endzone. That turned out to be a blessing in disguise because that was how I discovered using the DB Editor to edit the stadiums like that. I think they look pretty cool.

Ever think you could post a tutorial? Sounds like something I'm going to do a lot of...

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:42 pm

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:
KO'BBF wrote:

Ever think you could post a tutorial? Sounds like something I'm going to do a lot of...

It's pretty easy. You will need the DB Editor which you can get in the MadMod download. You load up your franchise or roster, and on the left you look for STAD. Click on that, that loads the stadiums .... refer to this http://football-freaks.wikia.com/wiki/C ... efinitions

.... that will tell you what the fields are for. To edit the stadiums, you need SP1-SP25 (er, something). Click that link it's very helpful.

I think number 7 is to make the section invisible, and 0-6 are different options.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:08 pm

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:10 pm

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:11 pm

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Return to “Madden Journals”