Do you guys play or watch your games?

Journals for customized Madden franchises.
MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Do you guys play or watch your games?

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:26 am

I used to play every regular season game representing the road team. There's no better feeling of playing to 80,000 getting boo'd. As the games went on the crowd became totally silent and I love the cut scene where the fan's shrugge and head for the exit's early in the 4th qtr.

Since I've been working on the playbooks, I don't play as much, but watch cpu v cpu to analyze how the cpu runs the plays I've created. Most important for me is the cpu playcalling s ai. I want to make sure to build the playbook's ai so the cpu ai calls plays that best fit the game situations. So far, I'm happy with the results.

I get a kick out of reading how you guys play the game. KO'BBF, I feel you 100%.

Sponsor

Sponsor

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:20 pm

Mike Lowe wrote:Is it recommended to control all teams? Can that be adjusted later after starting already?

in the Franchise mode YES,, is recommended, cause the CPU didn't make a great job in roster moves or at drafting players

and you can chance everything later if you wanted, you just need to learn a little about editors

I begin my journal in a superstar file, player lock
and actually using the same roster I control every aspect of the team

Return to “Madden Journals”