Fantasy Franchise Question

Kentarus
Rookie

Postby Kentarus » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:08 pm

I recently followed Theov's idea and created a new franchise. I created a team, stadium, etc. I swapped out the rosters with the Lions and the kicked the Lions out of the league and replaced them with my team. So far so good (I took all the worst rookies at each position). My question is how can I replace/reset the team's alltime record & winning seasons in the Owners box? I was hoping to reset everything to zero like when the Browns became the Ravens. Any ideas? :?

Sponsor

Sponsor

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Re: Fantasy Franchise Question

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:25 am

Kentarus wrote:I recently followed Theov's idea and created a new franchise. I created a team, stadium, etc. I swapped out the rosters with the Lions and the kicked the Lions out of the league and replaced them with my team. So far so good (I took all the worst rookies at each position). My question is how can I replace/reset the team's alltime record & winning seasons in the Owners box? I was hoping to reset everything to zero like when the Browns became the Ravens. Any ideas? :?

It may be possible with some editing in the DB Editor. I'm not sure, but it's my best guess.
"My wife passed away seven years ago, right, but the sun came up the next day, the world kept spinning and people kept going to work, and that's what we're going to do." - Mike Zimmer

Kentarus
Rookie

Postby Kentarus » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:36 pm

This is probably in the wrong place, but basically what I'm trying to do is like when the Browns became the Ravens. The Ravens started with no history, records, etc. That's what i'm trying to do with my created team and replacing the Lions. maybe I'm going about it wrong. Any Ideas?

eFiL
Rookie

Postby eFiL » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:48 am

Kentarus wrote:This is probably in the wrong place, but basically what I'm trying to do is like when the Browns became the Ravens. The Ravens started with no history, records, etc. That's what i'm trying to do with my created team and replacing the Lions. maybe I'm going about it wrong. Any Ideas?

Have you downloaded madden editor before? Might be easier that way. Do either of you want to game?
let's play 1v1 on madden 08 pc, you can choose rosters :) hit me on discord for a good game

discord username: eFiL
discord ID: #2816

Theov
All-Pro

Postby Theov » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:34 am

Kentarus wrote:I recently followed Theov's idea and created a new franchise. I created a team, stadium, etc. I swapped out the rosters with the Lions and the kicked the Lions out of the league and replaced them with my team. So far so good (I took all the worst rookies at each position). My question is how can I replace/reset the team's alltime record & winning seasons in the Owners box? I was hoping to reset everything to zero like when the Browns became the Ravens. Any ideas? :?

wait. Is this on PC? How did you swap the new team for the Lions? That's only on console.

One advice for running a "______ sucks" franchise (like my Buffalo Sucks) is to limit your draft picks. I abused the system and went from 0 to hero because I drafted a few studs.
Best thing to do is to just not draft at all (or only the 4th to 7th rounds for example) and/or limit yourself to street free agents altogether.
That's how I would do it if I did it again.
No signature needed.

Theov
All-Pro

Postby Theov » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:58 am

Kentarus wrote:This is probably in the wrong place, but basically what I'm trying to do is like when the Browns became the Ravens. The Ravens started with no history, records, etc. That's what i'm trying to do with my created team and replacing the Lions. maybe I'm going about it wrong. Any Ideas?

I don't know how to remove historic stats.
No signature needed.

Return to “General Discussion”