GameCube Madden 08 Sliders and Misc. questions

Jayzilla94
Rookie

Postby Jayzilla94 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:47 am

Hello all! First post here after lurking for a while. Looks like you’ve cultivated a fantastic community and I’m glad to have this resource!

Down to business. I’m playing Madden 08 via Dolphin Emulator, Franchise Mode with the Saints. I’m looking for a few things:

1. All-Pro sliders that focus on realistic gameplay and present a challenge. I’ve adjusted sliders some see below but it’s a little off. Even with Bush and McCallister, the run game is [*]TOUGH[*] I played the Texans worst overall defense currently and really struggled. 1-3yrds every other carry. Maybe I’m just bad at play calling? :lol:

Human/CPU Offense Sliders
QB Accuracy: 10/10
Pass Blocking: 2/0
WR Catching: 12/11
RB Ability: 10/10
Run Blocking: 11/12

Human/CPU Defense Sliders
Awareness: 15/10
Knockdowns: 10/10
Interceptions: 2/4
Break Block: 3/2
Tackling: 10/8

Human/CPU Special Teams Sliders
FG Length: 10/10
FG Accuracy: 0/0
Punt Length: 10/15
Punt Accuracy: 10/10
Kickoff Length: 13/13

Penalty Sliders:
Max on everything except:
Holding: 9
Roughing The Passer: 5
Roughing The Kicker: 7

2. (Probably linked to #1) I’ve had trouble with the pass blocking from the o-line. No matter what I do or what team I play as or against, my o-line might as well not be there. Constantly getting sacked, even from shotgun. Any suggestions for helping this issue?

I believe GameCube Madden 08 is basically Madden 07 since it’s last gen, but when I play 07 I don’t have the o-line issue at all. So, maybe I need to look at 07’s sliders? Not sure but I welcome any feedback!

Thanks in advance!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Other Madden versions”