insufficient memory (-1.00meg) problem on Madden 2003 for windows 7 (help plz)

Lafayette
Rookie

Postby Lafayette » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:43 pm

The game runs fine, but I cannot save anything due to this memory error, (so no franchise mode, no custom team, etc). have tried 'run in compatibility mode' fix to no avail. Have tried setting up a virtual pc to run XP, but the video card drivers didn't like that idea.

Running windows 7.

I am hoping someone in here can/will help. I think madden 2003 is one of the best maddens ever, and I would like for the Killer Krappies to ride once again...

Thanks ahead of time.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Gridiron
MVP

Re: insufficient memory (-1.00meg) problem on Madden 2003 for windows 7 (help plz)

Postby Gridiron » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:20 am

Lafayette wrote:The game runs fine, but I cannot save anything due to this memory error, (so no franchise mode, no custom team, etc). have tried 'run in compatibility mode' fix to no avail. Have tried setting up a virtual pc to run XP, but the video card drivers didn't like that idea.

Running windows 7.

I am hoping someone in here can/will help. I think madden 2003 is one of the best maddens ever, and I would like for the Killer Krappies to ride once again...

Thanks ahead of time.

Here we are in total guess land, so here goes.

I'm thinking that you should try to run the game as an Administrator.

Perhaps your MADDEN install does not have permission to write files where it is attempting to, and that error is being reported incorrectly by the 2002 software?
GRIDIRON! The 1st physics based computer football simulation.

Lafayette
Rookie

Re: insufficient memory (-1.00meg) problem on Madden 2003 for windows 7 (help plz)

Postby Lafayette » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Thanks. I had already tried running it as an administrator to no avail, and forgot to mention it. Also tried running a virtual pc for xp, and it didn't work either.

Return to “Other Madden versions”